Radboud University Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands (Fully Funded)
Don’t miss a chance to be an integral part of Radboud, a top-rated university in Europe. Radboud Scholarship for international students 2023 in the Netherlands is a progressive opportunity for students seeking admission to master’s programs. It aims at enriching the horizon of education through top-class research and quality-oriented education. The top-rated faculty and staff always motivate and counsel students in making the right choices for their career paths. It is visioned as creating a diverse cultural community committed to leading positive developments in the world. This international scholarship in Europe is a ray of hope for all international students in the menace of a pandemic where multiple crises have already horrified the world terribly.
Radboud University Scholarships 2023 is an amazing opportunity for international students to study in the Netherlands for free. The fully-funded scholarship is available for exceptional students planning to enroll themselves in a top-rated master’s degree program. This program offers highly talented students the chance to receive a stipend and a tuition fee waiver for each academic year. This Radboud University Scholarship in the Netherlands aims to bring together people from all over the world who have diverse socio-cultural, political, and economic backgrounds and hold different opinions on the same subject.
Radboud University was established in 1923 is a public university located in Nijmegen. The university is ranked in top 150 world’s best universities. More than 23,000 national and international students are enrolled in the institution.
Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherland
- University: Radboud University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Master Degree
- Eligibility: Non-EEA students
- Deadline: 28 February 2023.
- Tuition fee
- A residence permit fee
- Health insurance
- Complete Visa Costs will be covered
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
List of Available Study Fields:
Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships are offering following academic field and majors. All Degree Programs are Taught in English.
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply for Radboud University Scholarship:
- Candidate must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- A candidate has a bachelor’s degree from outside the Netherlands.
- A candidate should not have any educational certificate or degree from the Netherlands.
- Candidate should have English language skills.
- A candidate must be enrolled in any English-taught Master’s program at Radboud University before September 1, 2023.
- A candidate must be willing to be a full-time degree-pursuing student.
Documents Required for the Radboud Scholarship in Europe:
- Academic transcripts.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- Letter of motivation.
- Two letters of reference.
How to Apply for the Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands 2023?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- The applicants have to go to ” study programmers” and choose the category of “add new enrollment application.”
- Select Radboud University as your educational institution.
- Select Wo bachelor as the type of Programme you wish to study.
- Select premaster category and ensure that you have enrolled for the academic year 2022.
- Applicants must complete the digital questionnaire.
- Applicants must follow and complete the To Do list.
- After completion of the application, candidates will receive the student card and proof of their enrolment.