The Bali International Student Festival 2021 is an opportunity for young students to excel in different fields of life by interacting with students and professionals of different nationalities. Besides this, the international youth festival with the collaboration of the Indonesian Youth Foundation provides the students a great chance to experience the rich Indonesian and Balinese culture as this festival aims to bring all the participants together who are willing to exchange ideas and culture. The international conference 2021 consists of themes that are of great importance in the post-pandemic world.
The Bali International Student Festival 2021 is a conference consisting of panels that will be discussed about the effect of “Post-Pandemic World”. The importance of involvement and evaluating the effect of each of us on global society will be discussed. The festival will bring together inspired young people that want to exchange ideas and work out solutions together. the conferences virtually held by Indonesia Youth Foundation, Non-government Public Diplomacy Organization in Indonesia.
The themes of the Bali International Youth Virtual Conference 2021 held by the Indonesian Youth Foundation elaborative towards the impacts of the pandemic. For instance, the panel’s description of the digital economy and technology illustrates that COVID-19 has accelerated the rise of both of them. But on the other hand, it has badly affected the mental health of people. The researchers show that many adults have difficulty in sleeping or eating, alcoholic intake has increased and chronic diseases have worsened. Similarly, the education and learning sectors are severely affected areas due to the pandemic. In addition, tourism has seen a negative slide and above all the youth become disempowered mainly due to the loss of job and isolation. So, this three-day online Bali conference aims to uplift the young participants in these tormented times.
Bali International Student Festival 2021 Details
- Country: Indonesia
- City: Bali
- Duration: 4 Days
- Funds: Free of Cost
- Mode: Online/Virtual due to Pandemic
- Deadline: June 30, 2021
Aim of Bali International Student Festival 2021
- Bring a platform where students can cooperate and interact.
- You have to share the Exchange of ideas/experience in scientific activities among students through online/webinars.
- Increase student scientific activities and support also encourage them through online/webinars.
Benefits of Bali International Student Festival 2021
- Opportunity to explore Balinese and Indonesia culture, language, and history through immersive activities as well as an opportunity to interact with students from Indonesian universities and other different countries.
- Presenting project or idea in an international event
- Certificate of Participation
- Interactive discussions
- Educational webinar
Eligibilities for Bali International Student Festival 2021
- Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Be at least 18 years old by January, 2021
- Enrolled at college/university on the first date of the festival.
- Being currently a student is not mandatory. Graduated students and young activists are also eligible to apply.
- Have a good command of English.
- Passionate about using acquired skills to make a positive impact in their community. Young professionals and students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
APPLICATION PROCESS for Bali International Student Festival 2021
- Candidates need to follow the Instagram account @bisf2021 (screenshot and upload in the google form).
- Candidates need to follow the Instagram account @indonesiayouthfoundation (screenshot and upload in the google form).
- Share a poster of BISF 2021 in your social media. (screenshot and upload in the google form). *Poster can be found on website or Instagram of @BISF2021
- Candidates need to submit a “Letter of Motivation” with a minimum of 300 words and a maximum of 400 words. Letter of Motivation needs to submit in the google form with pdf format. (Download template of motivation letter from this link “http://bit.ly/MotivationLetterBISF”).
- Candidates need to submit CV in English.