Are you looking for a Summer Internship in Turkey? if yes, then apply for the International Summer Internship Turkey 2022. The International Local Authorities Internship Program is organized by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. There is no need for IELTS or TOEFL for the Localinternational 2022. No application fee is required to fill out the online application.
This local international internship program is one of the fully funded Turkish internship programs, which will cover almost all the expenses of all successful participants through UMT. International students from around the world are eligible to apply for this paid internship program in Turkey. This summer the internship will offer a variety of fields. Students with any educational background are eligible to apply. There are no special requirements. There is no application fee and no IELTS / TOEFL is required.
About LOCALINTERNational Internship Turkey 2022
- The aim of the Internship in Turkey for International Students is to provide local governance training to the participants through instructions, practical examples, and field visits including social activities and trips to various cities in Turkey.
- Participants from European, Asian, and Middle Eastern countries learn, socialize and see the good practices along with the examples of municipal work.
- Last Year 41 Students were selected for the LOCALINTERNational Internship.
Details About International Summer Internship in Turkey 2022
- Country: Turkey
- Duration: 21 August 2022 to 27 August 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 10th June 2022
Financial Benefits of International Summer Internship in Turkey:
As Stated Above, International Internship Program 2022 in Turkey is a Fully Funded All Expenses paid internships Abroad for International Students. All expenses will be covered by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. This is a Paid summer internship abroad
- Round Airfare Tickets will be given to & from the country.
- Free Accommodation
- Field Trips
- Site Visits
- Social Activities.
What You Will Learn in Turkish Internship 2022?
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Social and Cultural Activities of Local Governments
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Local Governments and Sustainable Development Goals
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Governments in Turkey
- CV Preparation and Interview Techniques
Eligibility Criteria of the International Summer Internship 2022?
- Students from all Nationalities are Eligible (European, Asian, and Middle Eastern countries
- Good command of English
- Last Year Students of Undergraduate or New Graduates
How to Apply for International Summer Internship Turkey 2022?
- The application form must be submitted online.
- Complete all the required fields.
- Don’t wait till the last date and apply as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact us: [email protected]