Applications are now being accepted for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 in the Switzerland. The program is scheduled to take place in Switzerland and interns will get a chance to spend 2 to 12 months in the Meyrin, Geneva. The CERN internship program offers opportunities to undergraduate and master’s students, where they can gain experience within the world’s most organized administrative platform. This is an Amazing Internship Opportunity for all the students, where selected students have the opportunity to train in some of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
The CERN fully-funded international internship program will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates. The interns will be given the opportunity to spend 2 to 12 months at the European Organization for Nuclear Research to develop their skills in their related fields by gaining practical knowledge of their course studies. The candidates do not have to pay anything. Furthermore, applicants will also be eligible for a monthly allowance as well as 2 to 5 days of paid leave per month.
The CERN fully funded program in Europe 2023 offers a unique opportunity to students pursuing administration-related disciplines to work on world-altering projects. The world’s most renowned organization, CERN, offers students fully funded internships, as well as the chance to become familiar with the most complex administrative approaches. The physicists and engineers at CERN explore the fundamentals of the universe with the most advanced scientific instruments in the world. CERN interns will gain such vast experiences through their work at CERN that will benefit their careers as they will become extremely knowledgeable in administration and will gain the confidence that they will need in the future.
CERN Administrative Student Program 2023-24 Details:
|Duration:||2 to 12 Months|
|Internship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||31 July 2023|
Benefits of the CERN Administrative Student Programme:
- The interns will be coming into an internship contract with CERN for 2-12 months.
- A monthly allowance of 3407 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A travel allowance will be covered.
- If the intern is married or has children, a supplementary grant will be given.
- Medical insurance will be covered by CERN, however, the insurance allowance will be deducted from the intern’s pay.
- A monthly 2.5 paid leaves are granted.
Available Fields for CERN:
- Engineering Fields
- Communication and public relations
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
Eligibility Criteria of the CERN Administrative Student Programme:
- The applicant must be a national CERN Member or CERN Associate Member State.
- The applicants must have completed 18 months of their undergraduate studies either bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- The applicants must be specializing in an administrative field at the time of the internship.
- The applicant must be able to stay full for 2 months minimum and 12 months maximum.
- The applicants must be full-time registered students till the completion of an internship.
- The applicant must be fluent and proficient in English or French language.
- The students who are staying in STEM/Engineering fields are not eligible.
- An updated CV/Resume
- Reference letter from a professor
- Recent Academic Transcript Copy
- You may submit the reference letter yourself, whilst submitting your application, or through your referee, via the link, you will receive soon after submitting your application.
How to Apply for the CERN Administrative Student Programme?
- In order to apply for CERN fully paid internship, click on the I’m interested button on the official website.
- The candidates have to sign in through Linkedin, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- Browse your resume and drop it in the resume box.
- Provide all your correct and authentic personal details.
- The candidates have to add their academic details along with their experience.
- A motivational message to the hiring manager which shows the commitment of the candidate towards the internship at CERN.
- The candidates have to be clear and specific about the fields “Education” and “Experience”.
- As the candidates are applying at smart recruiters, they are advised to write their answers in Notepad or Word in advance, because there is a limited time to answer the questions once the application starts.