This Conference will select 30 Fully Funded Young applicants and 50 self Funded applicants. The aim of the HISA International conference in Egypt is to enrich the participant with an ability to understand how global governance can be analyzed. The Airfare Tickets, Accommodation, meals, airport transfers, and conference access will be covered by the HISA. If you are a student, professional, social or health worker, volunteer, or young leader from any background then you can apply. More details about the conference are below.
What are the objectives of HISA Egypt Dialogue?
This dialogue intends to build young people’s capacity to meaningfully engage in youth policy planning with decision-makers in their local governments. Youth, democracy, and dialogue are considered the keys to the future. Therefore, to foster a direct and meaningful exchange of remarks between youth and local authorities we have initiated this project. Attendees will be encouraged & trained to develop communication and understanding between themselves and their local authorities to raise awareness and accomplish joint future goals. So that young people can be empowering young leaders in their communities.
Why should I join HISA Egypt Dialogue?
If you are a student, volunteer, or professional contributing to sustainability for a better future for all, this is the right place for you. Digital platforms must be free of cyberbullying, therefore in this 4-day dialogue, we aim to raise awareness among attendees of the HISA Egypt Dialogue about the very real problem of online violence and cyberbullying as it is essential to create safe online spaces so that people feel comfortable sharing their ideas, you would get a chance to raise your voice in the formulation of policies, engage with policy and decision makers, and foster intercultural dialogues, and expand your professional network.
Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance is a registered Organization. We host & organize policy consultations, roundtable workshops, conferences & we act as a liaison between Governments & other stakeholders to implement agenda 2030 & achieve Sustainable Development Goals via attaining policy reforms.
Details About HISA Egypt Dialogue Conference 2023
- Host Country: Egypt
- Location: Sharm El-Sheikh
- Conference Duration: 4 Days
- Dates: February 23rd – 26th, 2023
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2023
Benefits of HISA Conference:
- To attend HED 2023, 30 delegates will be invited as fully funded participants
- There will be a round-trip air fare provided
- Accommodations at a 4-star hotel
- Transfers to and from the airport for VIPs
- A three-meal day is recommended
- The Dialogue Merchandise
- A pass that gives you access to Egypt Dialogue 2023
- Meeting with government representatives at a networking dinner
- You’ll be able to interact with like-minded individuals all over the world
- Adding graduation certificates to your career profile would be a great idea
- The polishing of your professional skills will take place on a variety of levels
- Explore the culture of Egypt
Why You Should Apply for HISA Dialogue Conference 2023?
- Because HISA will select 30 fully funded delegates.
- You will get the opportunity to interact with like-minded people around the globe
- A certificate will be provided to all the participants that will add great value.
- Chance to explore Egyptian culture, tourism, and exploration.
Key Topics of the Conference
- World Governance
- Public Management
- Digital Safe Spaces for Youth (cyber-security)
- Sustainable Development Goals
- The HISA Conference is open to all applicants from any country.
- The candidate must be over 18 years of age.
- People from all backgrounds can apply.
- No IELTS or any other Language Proof requirements.
How to apply for the HISA Egypt Dialogue?
- Applicants have to apply through the official website.
- Complete the HED 2023 registration form.
- You need to provide basic information, including name, date of birth, address, and other related details.
- Upload your picture and pictorial representation of your past social work.
- Fill out the Scholarship section in case you’re applying for the Fully Funded spot.
- The HISA program team will contact shortlisted applicants for further evaluation, based on the motivation demonstrated in the application.
- The list of Fully Funded Delegates will be announced on January 30th, 2023.