One of the best universities in the UK is bringing multiple scholarships for international students. The University of Westminster Scholarship 2021 includes a variety of scholarships at bachelor’s and master’s degree levels. International students from developing countries are encouraged to apply and avail themselves of this life-changing opportunity.
About The University of Westminster
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
Why at the University of Westminster?
Based in the heart of London, one of the most student-friendly cities in the world, the university offers a vibrant and international learning environment, fostering innovation and creativity.
- Application Deadline: Deadline varies according to the scholarship category.
- University or Organization: University of Westminster
- Department: NA
- Course Level:
- Master’s Degree Level
- Doctorate Degree Level
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
Fields of Study:
- Transport and logistics
- Tourism and Events Management
- Politics and International Relations
- Nutrition and Public Health
- Media and Communication
- Data Science and Informatics
- Criminology and Sociology
- Construction Management and Urban Planning
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Business and Management
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Art, Design, and Visual Culture
- Architecture and Interiors
- Film and Television
- English and Creative Writing
- Accounting and Finance
Types of Scholarships 2021:
- International Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarships
- Home Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarship
- Richard Antwi Scholarship
- Foundation Degree Scholarship
- Undergraduate Disability Scholarship
- Postgraduate Care Leaver and Estranged Student Scholarship
- Undergraduate Great Start Scholarship
- Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Westminster Bursary Scholarship
Benefits of University of Westminster Scholarship in the UK:
International Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarships:
- This scholarship offers £2,000 towards tuition fees.
Home Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered to part-time students and value up to £2,000.
Richard Antwi Scholarship:
- It is a fully-funded scholarship for full-time students. It will cover tuition fees and also provide living expenses.
Foundation Degree Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered at the undergraduate level for 4 years. It provides £1,500 annually.
Undergraduate Disability Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered to disabled students. This scholarship worth around £2,500 annually.
Postgraduate Care Leaver and Estranged Student Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered towards tuition fee and value up to £5,000. This scholarship is offered at the postgraduate level.
Undergraduate Great Start Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered towards tuition fees or maintenance costs. The scholarship amount is £2,000.
Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered towards tuition fees or maintenance costs for up to 3 years. The scholarship amount is £5,000.
Westminster Bursary Scholarship:
- It is an annual scholarship and offers £500 towards maintenance costs.
Eligibility Criteria of University of Westminster Scholarship 2022?
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- A candidate applying for a bachelor’s degree must have high school transcripts or equivalent.
- A candidate applying for the master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must have English Proficiency Certificate.
- Each scholarship category has different criteria, a candidate should meet them accordingly.
How to Apply for the University of Westminster Scholarship in the UK?
- A candidate must apply to the program in which he or she is interested.
- After that, a candidate must apply to any of the scholarship categories.
- A candidate must visit the official website to access the scholarship portal and register himself as an applicant.