The Southern Denmark University offers Scholarship Awards 2022 to international students interested in studying master’s programs. Studying in Denmark and obtaining a scholarship in Denmark are dreams for many international students. It is such a good opportunity for them to study abroad in Denmark. All talented and highly motivated students from Non-European and EEA countries are eligible for this scholarship in Denmark.
The University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship 2022– supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science – to certain candidates to recognize and reward the substantial investment international students make during their studies. Scholarships are divided into two categories: a full waiver of tuition fees, as well as a grant to help cover living costs of up to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
The University of Southern Denmark opened its doors for students in September 1966, and since then things have been developing exponentially. Over the years, the University has played an increasingly integral part in the lives of those it has served. There is a wide range of educational opportunities, including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees offered at this university. The University offers world-class education and is committed at every level to an international perspective. Denmark’s strong global environment and opportunities promote student life in its diverse environment.
University of Southern Denmark Scholarship Program 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Denmark
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Full Tuition Fee + Living Costs
- Eligibility: International students
- February intake: 1 September, 2022
- September intake: 1 February, 2022
University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2022 for International Students is a Partial Scholarship to Pursue Masters Degree from Denmark. This award will provide the following expenses:
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- DKK 3000 / Month as a living cost before Taxes.
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Government Scholarship
To qualify for Danish Government Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
You must have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English. Exchange students can document it by way of our language requirement form or by way of their secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The scholarship is open for candidates who are come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- As an exchange or a guest student, you can only follow courses at the master level if you have completed what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. three years of studies) of relevant courses at university level. Check all General entry requirements for all exchange and guest students.
How to Apply for University of Southern Denmark Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Danish Government Scholarship:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, the applicants must upload all required enclosures to the online application form. Do not send them by email or ordinary mail also, upload Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill in, scan and upload), and upload a copy of your passport or ID card.
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, you need to take admission in the University. All eligible applicants who are offered study place will be automatically considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed. Find more detailed information about the application process, directly under the link – Danish Government Scholarships.