The wait is over. Applications are now open for the Turkey Government Scholarship for the academic year 2023. This time, the Turkish Government Scholarship is accepting applications from around the world. These scholarships in Turkey are offered to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral degree programs in various fields, including engineering, medicine, law, science and the arts. Turkey scholarships are one of the most prestigious and competitive scholarships globally. It is an opportunity for all eligible international students from all countries around the world.
Turkey Government Scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship program offered by the Government of Turkey for international students. The application process for the Turkey scholarship is free, and students do not need to worry about the cost and expenses of studying abroad. There is no application fee for the Turkish Government Scholarship for international students. The government finances Turkiye Burslari Scholarships; therefore, all expenses related to studying abroad will be covered, with no need to pay application fees, tuition fee, accommodation, and health insurance coverage. In addition, students will also receive a monthly stipend for a limited duration.
Turkey Government Scholarship provides a valuable opportunity for students to gain access to the high-quality education offered by Turkish universities. Many of these universities are ranked among the top in the world. It will be a unique experience; Turkey scholarships will open new academic and career opportunities for international students. Not limited to that, students will also interact and study with students from different backgrounds and cultures. It will promote cultural exchange and provide an opportunity for students to make a network of like-minded people. In addition, the Turkey Burslari scholarship also provides students with the opportunity to immerse in Turkish culture and society. Furthermore, this scholarship program also enables students to improve their language skills, which will be beneficial for both their academic and career aspirations. Moreover, students will also get an opportunity to learn the Turkish language, one-year free language course will be offered. It is an excellent opportunity; therefore you must start the application process today!
Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2023 Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: Turkey
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree
- Funded By: Government of Turkey
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 20 February 2023.
Scholarship Program Duration:
- Undergraduate Degree Scholarship (4 to 5 years)
- Master’s Degree Scholarship ( 2 to 3 years)
- Doctoral Degree Scholarship (3 to 4 years)
Turkey Burslari Scholarship Benefits:
Turkey Scholarship Covers Education & Living Expenses!
The Turkey Scholarship benefits include fully funded education and cover all costs of your study at Turkish University, which will be paid by the Turkish Government to you in installments. Turkey Scholarship funds housing allowance and health insurance, travel, and visa costs for applicants from outside Turkey. Here are some of the significant benefits of the Turkey scholarship program.Read:CERN Summer Student Program 2023-24 in Switzerland (Fully Funded)
- Free Accommodation:
The Turkey Scholarship provides accommodation for students within public Turkish Universities without paying any fees. Students who do not wish to stay in University dormitory accommodation can choose other accommodation options at their own expense.
- No tuition fees:
Turkish scholarship students do not pay any administrative fees or tuition fees to Turkish universities.
- Health insurance:
When students start a scholarship in Turkey, all health expenses for all students are covered by public health insurance Health care is a big issue all over the world, especially if your nationality is from a foreign country. Fortunately, this is the case if you are a student on a scholarship in Turkey.
-Note: If a student is unwell, all public health insurance costs will be covered, and the student will not have to pay any amount.
- Travel Expenses:
The scholarship is awarded once a flight ticket for their arrival in Turkey and their departure after completion of their studies, if the student will buy the ticket himself, the amount will be refunded later. Students receiving the scholarship will receive a card granting them the right to move, at a very low state-subsidized price.Read:CERN Summer Student Program 2022 in Switzerland | Fully Funded
Available Study Fields List:
- Agriculture Economy
- Art History
- Automotive Engineering and Technology
- Astronomy, Physics
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Constitution/Public Law
- Design (Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Textile)
- Development Studies
- Documentation and Record-Keeping
- Economy, Econometrics
- Educational Sciences, Comparative Education
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences, Ecology
- Finance and Banking
- Food Science and Technology
- General and Comparative Literature
- Genetic Engineering
- Geodesy, Cartography, Remote Sensing
- Geomatic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- International Law
- International Relations, Field Studies
- Islamic Theology
- Livestock Breeding
- Maritime Engineering and Technology
- Marketing and Sale Management
- Materials Science
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Microbiology, Biotechnology
- Museum Studies, Preservation
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Nursing, Midwifery, Physical Therapy
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Political Science, Public Administration
- Preschool Education
- Psychology and Behavioural Sciences
- Public Relations, Publicity, Advertisement
- Security Studies
- Social Services
- Sociology and Cultural Studies
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
- Tourism, Catering and Hotel Management
- Transportation and Traffic Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Veterinary Physician
Türkiye Burslari Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria:
- Citizens of all countries.
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022).
- Researchers and academics.
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship.
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs at Turkish universities at the level of education they will apply for.
Türkiye Burslari Scholarship | Application Criteria:
Minimum Academic Achievement
- For undergraduate candidates: 70%
- For graduate candidates: 75%
- For candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21.
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30.
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35.
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45.
Required Documents for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship 2023:
- Academic transcripts.
- Diploma or graduation certificate (if required).
- National exams result in a card (if required).
- International exams result in proof including GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc (if requested)
- Valid Passport or ID card.
- Photograph (not older than a year)
- International language test including TOEFL or DEFL (if requested).
- A proposal for a research topic should be provided (for a doctoral program
How to Apply for the Turkey Scholarships 2023?
- The applicants have to apply online through the Turkish Bursalri official website.
- Create your account on the Turkiye Scholarship application system.
- Applicants are required to upload the supporting documents on the application portal.
- Applications can be submitted in any of the following 8 languages, which include Turkish, Arabic, English, French, Bosnian, Russian, Spanish, and Persian.
- You must mention your dream university and preferred program on the application.
- You are required to write a motivational letter, expressing your goals, future expectations, and preferences.
- You must carefully review all the documents and stages before clicking on submit option.