METI Government of Japan Internship 2021 | Apply Now
Application is now open to apply for METI Government of Japan Internship 2021, Ministry of Economy, trade, and industry Japan is now offering an internship program for International Students. Candidates Male/Female who are looking for International Internships are encouraged to apply for this Japanse Internship.
In Meti Internship 2021, Applicants will have an opportunity to gain international experience while working for a Japanese company. This internship can be completed from the applicant’s home country as it is completely online.
Applicants in Masters, Bachelors, MPhil, Ph.D., Diploma, Associate degree are eligible to apply for this Japanese Internship. METI Japan Internship Program 2021 is open for all International Students around the world. The good thing about this internship is candidates who are already graduated can also apply. The time duration of the Internship program is from 25th October to 22nd December. There are two internship courses, A and B.
The application procedure is to be completed online for the METI Japan internship, Students who are currently looking for experience should apply for this as they can gain international experience through this great internship program.
METI Government of Japan Internship 2021 Details
- Country: Japan
- Institute: METI
- Gender: Male/Female
- Internship Mode: Virtual
- Internship duration: 2 months
- Application Deadline: End of August 2021
Benefits of the Online Japan Internship 2021:
- The Course A interns will get an allowance in their local currency that will be equivalent to the 40,000 Yen. The only requirement to get the allowance is the completion of the whole course.
- The Course A interns will get internship insurance.
- All the interns will get the facilities like PC, LAN and landline telephone.
- Certificate of participation to the interns from the host company.
Eligibility Criteria of the METI Japan Internship Program 2021:
- Highly skilled foreigners wh live outside Japan can apply.
- Nationals of the OECD countries can apply.
- Nationals of China are not eligible for this internship program.
- The participants from the year 2016 to 2020 who have already taken this program in these years are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants can be able to do the internship in the Sattelite office from Monday to Friday.
- The applicants for the internship program must have level N3 or higher language proficiency in Japanese or English language.
Check the list of eligible countries here: CHECK HERE
For the METI internship application process the following documents are required.
- Scanned copy of the passport that explains the citizenship of the required country.
- Japanese language certificate or English proficiency certificate e.g. (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, CEFR, JLPT, etc.)
- In case the applicants are students, they are required to submit a university enrollment certificate or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from the university or institution.
- In the case of the company’s employee, a letter of recommendation from the company is required.
- Photographs of the applicants are required during the selection process.
Application Process of METI Japan Internship Program 2021:
- The application will be submitted online by using the prescribed registration form given on the program’s official website.
- Selection will be confirmed after screening the documents and an interview of the applicant.
- First interview language (Native, Japanese, English)
- Secondary interview language (Japnese, English)