SNU Global Scholarship does not require IELTS/TOEFL due to COVID-19. Did you ever think that this pandemic would bring a great opportunity for you? You can Study in South Korea Without IELTS. Or You can also Submit an English Profiency Certificate from your University which can waive off IELTS or TOEFL. The SNU Scholarship is open to all Nationalities from any Country.
The Seoul National University Scholarship offering a wide range of academic fields consists of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts Etc. The University will Cover all the Expenses. Just check on Google the ranking of this University and then come back again to read this post.
Details About SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2022
- University: Seoul National University
- Degree level: MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award Country: South Korea
- Last Date: 15 Jul 2021.
Seoul University International Students Scholarship in South Korea 2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students & will cover all the Expenses. The Details of Scholarships are given below:
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students(GSFS):
- Tuition fee: full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: 500,000 KRW per month(different according to recipients’ majors)
- Tuition fee: full tuition fee exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: maximum of 600,000 KRW per month for 4 semesters
- Airfare: maximum of 1 million KRW for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute
Overseas Koreans Scholarship:
- Full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters(Only when conditions are met)
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month 4 semesters(maximum)
- Airfare for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute for 6 months
- Medical insurance subscription(private company).
Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP/GKS):
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters for a master’s program and 6 semesters for Ph. D program
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: for one year
- * Korean language training is mandatory and when the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not eligible to enter the degree program
- Others: medical insurance, research fund, thesis printing fees, settlement, and return expenses.
- Both the applicant and his/her parents are not citizens of Korea; the applicant has attained an equivalent level of education.
- Master’s/Combined Master’s & Doctoral: The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Doctoral: The applicant must hold a master’s degree or higher.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
Note: Please Must Read the PDF Document For Full Documents List & Guidelines
How to Apply for Seoul University Scholarship 2021?
To apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship 2022, follow the following steps:
- Applicants are to write an application form to the university professors, in which they are to convince the professor to cover their finances.
- If not approved, applicants are to restrain from spamming irrelevant and bad CVs or emails.
- For more details, follow the link below: