Are you ready to Join a Fully Funded Camp in Turkey? The Applications are invited to apply for the 4th ICYF International Volunteer Camp in Turkey 2022. A Fully Funded all Expenses Covered winter Camp for Young Men and Women to Spend a Week in Antalya, Turkey. This Camp will bring International Young Students from different countries to work collectively and support each other during these difficult times when help is needed the most. No IELTS is Needed. No Application Fee.
The ICYF (Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum) has announced the Young Volunteers Camp program in Turkey for youth. They aim to provide them with practical knowledge and guide them to become a helping hand for their communities during disasters, crises, and pandemics. As the world is facing crisis and huge drawback due to Covid pandemic; youth needs to play their role and join the efforts to support and help their community in such difficult time.
The ICYF young volunteer camp will take place in Antalya, Turkey. Anyone can apply for the program if they meet the criteria. The duration of the youth camp will be five days. ICYF seeks to train the youth to design a framework, empower them and raise awareness about the importance of volunteerism.
- 19 to 23 October for men participants
- 26 to 30 October for women participants
ICYF Young Volunteers Camp 2023 Details:
- Camp duration: 19-30 October2022
- Financial benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Country: Turkey
- Last Date: 31 July 2022.
Financial Benefits of ICYF Conference:
ICYF Young Volunteers Camp 2023 in Turkey is a Fully Funded Conference in Turkey which will cover the following expenses:
- Host organizers will cover local hospitality, accommodation, food and city tour expenses.
- ICYF will cover the domestic transportation of participants (living in Turkey) up to a maximum of 2000₺ (Turkish Lira).
- Participants will cover their international transportation.
- Full participants will be given a certificate of participation issued by ICYF and Program Partners.
- ICYF will provide an invitation letter to facilitate the issuance of visas to participants. However, each participant is expected to comply with their visa and proceed. Participants are also expected to pay the visa fee themselves.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Age between 18–35
- Previous experience in humanitarian and volunteer work
- Ability to work in teams.
- Active in the service and development of the community
- Passionate and responsible to attend the full camp training program
How to apply for the ICYF Young Volunteers Camp 2022?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates have to get themselves registered first to open the next page of the application form.
- The candidates have to upload all the required evidence in the application form.
- Make sure to answer all the questions with a * mark.
- Answer the entire question within the given word limit.
- If the selection committee finalizes a candidate he or she will be called for the interview, so provide your exact contact details.