A festival Like nowhere on the earth. Where they will take care of your expenses. Apply for the World Youth Festival in Malaysia 2023. Youth Break Boundaries came up with another Exciting Opportunity for international applicants. The WYF 2023 in Malaysia will bring 160 students, applicants, and brilliant minds to the Business Idea Competition and Hackathon. No IELTS Required.
Youth from all around the world will come with their brilliant ideas and thoughts to leave a positive impact on Socielty. If you have startup or a business idea you are welcome to apply. The World Youth Festival will cover half of the cost in this program. The Best 10 delegates will be give with Airport Tranfer, Hotel, Meals, Transportation, Program Fee and Seminar Kit. More details about the program is given below.
Details About World Youth Festival in Malaysia 2023
- Event Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Event Dates: July 24, 2023, and end on July 27, 2023.
- Deadline: 20th May 2023
Benefits of the World Youth Festival 2023 in Malaysia:
- It will provide you with the advantage of gaining knowledge and experience from international figures.
- You will get peer support in group discussions.
- You will get the opportunity to cooperate with other people from another country.
- You will get exposure to new topics/themes.
- You will be able to make a life-long relationship with the participants.
- The cultural night program will provide you entertainment.
- You will get a certificate of participation in the program.
- You will get the opportunity to participate in competitions and get the chance to win awards.
Eligibility Criteria of the World Youth Festival 2023 in Malaysia:
- Should be between 15 to 35 years old.
- Anyone from various backgrounds and countries can apply.
- Applicants should never have a criminal record.
- The applicant does not have an immigration issue.
How to Apply for the World Youth Festival 2023 in Malaysia:
- The applicants must apply online through the official website.
- Click the Sign-up button.
- Fill out the sign-up form.
- Then again, go to the website and sign in from there.
- Click on the submission tab and provide the personal information and other required fields to complete the registration form.
- You will need to provide an essay, expressing your ideas, with a maximum of 200 words.
- You will need to explain how your innovation will impact society.