About the program/Scholarship:
The University of New England (UNE) in Australia is offering the International Postgraduate Research award, three years full-time for a doctoral degree and two years full-time for a Research Master’s degree.
About University of New England:
The University of New England (UNE) was formed in 1938 as a College of the University of Sydney. The university became fully independent in 1954 and pioneered teaching to external students by correspondence, making UNE Australia’s most experienced provider of distance and now online education. Its focus is on the future, providing a personal and flexible approach to learning. It also offers more than 200 courses at undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and higher degree research levels with options to study online or on campus.
- Scholarships are available to outstanding applicants who wish to enrol in a postgraduate research degree at UNE.
- Applications are assessed on academic merit and research potential
No specific nationality required
- No specific age required
How to Apply:
Register on the website to fill out the application form which includes:
- Research proposal.
- Relevant research experience.
- All applicants must submit a Statement of Support from their Principal Supervisor. The University will not request reports on your behalf. This statement should be no more than 500 words and should outline alignment of the applicant’s research proposal with the School research priorities and provide a clear indication of the level of support of the student’s project. There is no specific form for the statement of support and it can be submitted direct to Research Services by the supervisor via email to [email protected].
- All applicants must provide two referee reports. The University will not request reports on your behalf. Referees must be qualified to speak with knowledge about your work during the qualification most relevant to this application and on your capacity for research. You must also provide contact details of your referees on the application form and ask them to submit their written reports directly to the University on the Referee’s Report Form.