The Applications are invited for the Fully Funded TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2022 Netherlands. TU Delft Ranked 15th in QS World University Rankings. The Delft Excellence Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship study Masters Degree Programs at the Delft University of Technology. The Netherlands is a Good Place and Choice to Study. Many Scholarships are available at TU Delft University. The Netherlands also is known as Holland. Are you thinking of studying in Holland? An excellent choice! We’ll tell you why.
About TU Delft Excellence Scholarship
The TU Delft Holland scholarship for international students is designed to polish the educational and professional careers of the students under the mentorship of excellent and top-rated teachers. The necessary skills required for survival in the competitive world are injected into the students to make their positioning worthwhile in an international community. Further, it facilitates aspirants to analyze the general global issues and develop an ideal solution that helps overcome the challenges. This scholarship in Europe is driven to bring positive development worldwide through the best research facilities and quality education. The role of technology in bringing successive results cannot be ignored at TU Delft.
Why To Apply TU Delft Excellence Scholarship
Netherland’s scholarship program 2022 is at the heart of a European country’s oldest and technical universities. The campus has an interactive overview of buildings, restaurants, and activities site. The campus is considered a leading research and development location in Europe with a vibrant deep tech ecosystem. By working on a principle of sustainable development, the campus has banned smoking and is stimulated towards achieving a goal of smoke-free generation in the Netherlands. The campus is easily accessible through different modes of commuting, either by bike, on foot, or public transport. Further, intending to make TU Delft a talent hub, the campus offers different degree programs in a range of high-quality disciplines and courses.
About TU Delft Excellence Scholarship Netherlands
- Country: Netherlands
- Course Level: Master Degree (MSc)
- Duration: 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. For that reason, it has established several scholarship programs specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international students the opportunity to pursue a degree at TU Delft.
Available Fields & Majors
If you are interested to study in the Netherlands then Please Check the following fields TU Delft is offering For Master Degree Program.
- Architecture | Built Environment | Construction
- Biotechnology | Life Science & Technology
- Chemical | Biochemical | Process Engineering
- Civil | Coastal Engineering
- Earth Resources | Geography
- Electrical | Electronic
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Information Technology | Information Engineering
- Medical | Biomedical | Medisign
- Teacher Training | Science Communication
- Technology, Policy & Management
- Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics
- Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
Benefits of TU Delft Scholarship 2022
The Following Expenses are covered by the TU Delft University. You can Select “Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships”
- €30,000 Per year for Non-EU/EFTA students.
- €11,500 per year for EU/EFTA students.
- Full Tuition Fees Per Year for a TU Delft MSc Program.
- Contribution to Living Expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to Personal Development, Workshops, Seminars, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of Eiffel TU Delft Scholarship in Netherlands 2022
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from an international university outside the Netherlands.
- Candidates must have a cumulative GPA of 80%.
- Candidates eligible for the scholarship are selected on a merit basis.
How to Apply for the Eiffel TU Delft Scholarship Program in Netherlands 2022
- The applicants have to apply once a year.
- The incomplete applications or applications submitted by mail or email will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to pay a €100 application fee.
- If a candidate got admission last year, and he/she wants to apply again, a new application should be given.
- In the case of EU/EFTA nationals, a language proficiency certificate should be uploaded by 1st July. The rest of the documents can be uploaded by 1st April.
- In the case of non-EU/EFTA nationals, all required documents must be uploaded to osiaan.tudelft.nl.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
- The candidate is exempted from the English language test if he/she is national of UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, or Ireland, or he/she has a graduation degree from any of the aforementioned degrees.
Documents Required for the Netherlands Scholarship 2022:
- English language proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Assessment) certificate.
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of passport.
- Portfolio, Reference Letters, GRE (if applicable).