ADB Summer Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded. ADB Internship is an excellent opportunity for young graduates for pursuing a successful career. The ADB paid internship program is an opportunity for interns to work on project-oriented schemes and mechanisms and a diverse working environment spread all over 60 countries of ADB. International internships are a great opportunity for graduates to gain professional experience based on research and assignments under the supervision of world-class professionals.
ADB offers internships twice a year. Highly talented, motivated, and impactful individuals from all ADB countries are being selected for an international internship at the ADB. The purpose of the summer and winter biannual paid internship program is to bring talented graduates into the same pool to make a huge difference together.
The ADB Paid Internship 2022 has created an opportunity for economic and development impact both in their developing countries’ public and private sectors. International interns at ADB will have the chance to work on their desired assignments and apply for the specifically chosen assignments during their application process. There are many projects related to sustainable social and economic development on which the Asian Development Bank is currently working. The other projects include decreasing the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic by offering vaccines, knowledge, finance, and partnership.Read:US Fulbright Scholarships in USA 2022-2023 for Master & PhD (Fully Funded)
The duration of this summer internship is a minimum of 8 weeks to a maximum of twenty six weeks; allowing postgraduate students to gain experience and learn about economic development. ADB paid internship will not only provide learning opportunities but also be a great addition to the intern’s CV.
Asian Development Bank has a partnership with other international multinational banks and multilateral financial organizations such as World Bank, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Global Environment Facility, World Health Organization, World Trade Organization, Organization of Economic Co-operation and Development, and many more.
Details About ADB Summer Internship Program
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
Asian Development Bank Internship Benefits:
- The stipend will be paid to the interns in accordance with their location, Stipend will be paid for up to 57 calendar days.
- ADB provides a limited amount to cover part of the airfare travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin.
- ADB prefers its interns for full-time jobs over others if there arises any related job opportunity.
- The interns will get a chance to start their careers from a world-class organization and under the supervision of highly talented and experienced professionals.
Eligibility Criteria of ADB Summer Internship 2022:
- The candidate must be a national and citizen of ADB member countries.
- The candidate must be either a master’s or PhD student in one of the ADB member states.
- The candidate must have academic/study related to ADB’s projects.
- The candidate must be proficient in English.
- The candidate must be having some professional experience related to the ADB projects.
How to Apply for the ADB Internship 2022
- The eligible candidates have to apply online through ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
- The candidate must have selected the related ADB assignment.
- An essay and CV must be uploaded on the online form.
- All the essay questions must be answered properly.
- The candidate has to submit a motivation letter that shows the interest of the candidate towards the chosen assignment.
- Make sure to submit the application before the deadline avoids any error.
Read:Free Fully Funded Scholarship To Study In Croatia 2021/2022