Young Professional Fellowship Program is a salient inauguration by the Mentor Amiable Professional Society (MAPS), aimed at polishing the leadership skills of youth under 35 years of age. The Program emphasizes on incorporating cultural diversity, the inclusion of numerous ethnicities, and interfaith harmony for generating citizens with an elevated sense of responsibility and high caliber.
The world today has been witnessing major shifts in its economic, educational, and social domains where new trends have been taking over to change the course of lives. In this race of advancement, young residents of the world have been playing a dual role of generating new shifts and adapting to them simultaneously. From Environmental issues to its policy making, youth has a part to play in every field. For this reason, youth of today needs active mentoring and training to equip them with practical skills and leadership abilities so they will be the flag bearers of World Peace in the future and confident enough to share their efforts in analyzing and plausibly solving the emerging world issues. Along with that, the values of tolerance and respect towards other identities need to be engraved in their young minds so they will be a generation to believe in embracing diversity rather than widening differences.
To realize the vision of empowered youth, MAPS initiated its tireless efforts in 2012 to develop intellectually able young people with an utmost potential to maximize the well being of their societies. We initiated Young Professional Fellowship Program having a goal in mind; to provide youth with a professionally organized platform which will be designed to allow them to go beyond their comfort zones and experiment with their capabilities. YPFP has been conducted five times in Turkey, Uzbekistan, Maldives, and Bangkok where 300+ participants joined us from 40+ states of the world.
To add another link to our chain of aspirations, MAPS announces its 6th Young Professional Fellowship Program, YPFP Nepal 2023! In the Country of magnificent architecture and outstanding culture, the program will be an opportunity for youth to come forward and share their fresh ideas with the world, socialize with people from diverse backgrounds and enjoy the experience Nepal has to offer. The program is planned to be scheduled from July 27th to 30th and will be a Plethora of Educational Seminars, Key-note speeches by High-level dignitaries, Enjoyable activities, a chance to know the glorious tradition and culture of Nepal.
Young Professional Fellowship Nepal 2023 Details:
|Offered by:||MAPS Young Professional Fellowship|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||May 30th, 2023|
Benefits of VI-Young Professional Fellowship Nepal 2023?
- 10 Fully Funded, 25 Partial Funded and 65 Self Funded Seats
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Impacts connectivity on UN SDGs
- Diplomatic Experience and Interaction
- Key note speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
TOPICS FOR VI-YOUNG PROFESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP NEPAL 2023
1) Sustainable Tourism- Economic, Social and Environmental dimensions
2) Gender Equality and a Safe planet- The role of women in sustainable development
3) How can the art of local food consumption ensure sustainable development and food security? What role can Youth play in realizing these goals?
4) How can young people maintain their distinctive identity and find their purpose in today’s competitive world?
What is Eligibility to apply?
- Youth between 16-35 of age
- Open minded,highly motivated and passionate
- Students,young professionals are encouraged to apply
- Dedicated to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- An Updated CV.
- Passport copy.
- Motivational letter.
What is the process for applying for the Young Professional Fellowship Nepal 2022?
- You must submit your application online.
- Be sure to complete all the required fields.
- You must answer all questions correctly. Do not exceed the maximum word limit.
- You must submit your application fee.
- Attach all the required documents and submit your application.