ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the ANU International Scholarship at Australian National University. Students those who want to Pursue their Bachelors, Master and PhD coursework degree programs offered by the University The award is available for intake of September 2023.
200 scholarships are offered by Australian National University for students from all over the world. This award is designed to support talented and ambitious students financially. ANU will provide an amount of up to $25,000/Year toward tuition fee.
The Australian National University (ANU) was founded in 1946 by Australian Parliament. It is a national research university. ANU is the one of the best Research institutions in the world. According to QS World University Ranking ANU was ranked 1st in Australia and 49th in the world. This university has produced a lot of leaders and scholars.
ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|University:||Australian National University|
|Degree level:||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||up to $25,000/year|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||15 May 2023|
ANU Chancellor’s Scholarship Benefits
The following benefits are given to the recipients of the ANU international Chancellor’s scholarship, such as;
- On campus accommodation to the postgraduate program recipients.
- A golden chance to only pay reduced amount of the tuition fee.
- Half of the tuition fee for the selected degree programs will be covered by the scholarship program.
- A scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year will be given to the successful students.
- A chance to study under the supervision of the best and qualified teachers.
- ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences
- ANU College of Asia & the Pacific
- ANU College of Business & Economics
- ANU College of Engineering, Computing and Cybernetics
- ANU College of Health & Medicine
- ANU College of Law
- ANU College of Science
You will need following necessary documents during the application process of ANU scholarships, such as;
- Academic records
- Academic transcripts of secondary studies for undergraduate programs
- Official ID
- English language requirement as established by the ANU
For more degree programs you can find additional documents here.
If you want to apply, then please consider the following criteria established by the ANU administration. For instance;
- All international candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- All Australian residents are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- All applicants must have received an admission acceptance offer from the ANU.
- If you have already received a scholarship program, then you are not eligible to apply for the program.
- All applicants must make sure that they are not getting any other scholarship from any government or organization.
- All applicants must have completed their International Baccalaureate.
How to Apply for ANU Chancellor’s Scholarship?
To apply for ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia applicants need to take Admission at ANU in any Degree program offered by University. After getting offer letter students will automatically be considered for scholarship according to their eligibility criteria. The Official Advertisement link is given below: