Good Days, Good Scholarships are Open. The University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship is now open. The UBD Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students and Brunei Citizens to Study Full or a Part-Time Bachelors, Masters or a PhD Degree Programs. The Applications for August 2021 intake is now open. The UBD Scholarship will cover all the Expenses.
Universiti Brunei Darussalam is the first university in Brunei. It was found in 1985 and on the top public universities in Brunei. It has 9 academic faculties and 7 research institutes. The University of Brunei has become the largest university It has ranked #75 in Asian Universities Ranking by the Top Universities.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at UBD including Islamic Studies, Business, Arts, Science, Health Sciences, Asian Studies, Policy Studies, Education, Biodiversity, and Integrated Technologies. This scholarship will cover all the expenses to study postgraduate degree programs.
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: University of Brunei Darussalam
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: National & International
- Award country: Brunei
- Last Date: 31 July 2021.
The University of Brunei Scholarship Awards a Fully Funded Scholarships for all International Students as well as Domestic Students. The University will cover all the expenses such as:
- Waived Tuition Fees, Including Registration and Acceptance Fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- A Subsistence Allowance of BND 500.00 Per Month for 36 months.
- On-campus Accommodation for 36 months.
- One Round Trip Economy Class Air Ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Allowances for Field Research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
Courses offered by Universiti Brunei Darussalam:
The University of Brunei Darussalam Doctor of Philosophy Scholarships are available in the following fields of study.
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences:
- Applied Linguistics
- English Literature
- Environmental Studies
- Malay Language & Linguistics
- Malay Literature
- Professional Communication & the Media
UBD School of Business & Economics
Faculty of Science:
- Computer Science
- Applied Physics
Pengiran Anak Puteri Rashidah Sa’adatul Bolkiah Institute of Health Sciences
- Public Health
- Biomedical Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
Academy of Brunei Studies
- Brunei Studies
Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Institute of Education
Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Centre for Islamic Studies
- Islamic Civilisation and Contemporary Issues
Institute of Asian Studies
- Asian Studies
Faculty of Integrated Technologies
- Systems Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Centre for Advanced Materials and Energy Studies
- Material Science
- Energy Studies
Institute of Policy Studies
- Islamic Governance
- Public Policy
For more information about the UBD Graduate Degree Programs, Click Here.
- The Scholarship is open to all Nationalities Including Brunei & Non-Brunei.
- The Scholarship is available to undertake a Masters Degree Program, PhD. Degree Program.
- The Candidates Must have a First Class Bachelors Degree for the Master Degree Program
- The Candidates Must have a Masters Degree for the PhD. Degree Program.
- High quality and impactful Research Proposal.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
The last date to apply Online for the University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022 is 31st July 2021. Apply before waiting of the last date.
How to Apply for the fully-funded Graduate Scholarships at UBD 2021?
- Applicants are directed to fill out the marked fields of the application, otherwise, your application will not be saved.
- Kindly enter the correct email address.
- After application submission, a code will be sent to the applicant’s email.
An application would require the following electronic documents:
- Certified and scanned copy of the international passport or Brunei identification card.
- Certified and scanned copies of academic certificates and university transcripts.
- English proficiency qualification report.
- Security clearance letter (for international candidates)
- Letter of permission. (For employed candidates)
- After the successful application submission, the applicant can download the PDF version of the file.
- If the applicant is employed, the respective ministry would submit the printed application form.
- No hard copy of the application will be accepted.