The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) is now accepting applications for the ICYF Young Volunteers Camp 2021 in Turkey. The aim of the ICYF international volunteer camp 2021 is to train young people with practical knowledge and guide them, so they can support their communities during natural disasters, humanitarian crises, and pandemics.
The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) announces the “ICYF Young Volunteers Camp” program to equip young people with practical knowledge and guidance to help and support communities during pandemics, natural disasters, and humanitarian crises.
As the world is going through unprecedented change, everyone needs to join their efforts to work collectively and support each other during these difficult times. Volunteerism is the crucial and significant solution at this very moment to bring people together and mobilize them accordingly where help is needed the most.
The ICYF international summer camp in Turkey is a fully funded opportunity. All the expenses of the selected individuals will be covered by the organization. There is no application fee for this amazing opportunity. Don’t wait till the last date to apply and apply as soon as possible and explore the beautiful and historical culture of Turkey.
Details About ICYF International Volunteer Camp
- Country: Antalya, Turkey
- Duration: Males: 12-17 July 2021, Females: 5-10 July 2021
- Eligible Countries: OIC Member States, Muslim Communities (See below)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 13th June 2021
As Stated Above, the ICYF Young Volunteer Camp is a Fully Funded Program for all the participants which will cover the following Expenses given below:
- Travel: Round trip travel expenses from his/her country of residence to the camp venue in Samsun will be covered. Also participants’ visa, medical and travel insurance.
- Visa Fee: Also Participants’ Visa Fee is Covered.
- Medical: Medical & Travel insurance will be covered.
- Accommodation, Local Tour & Further Cost: Host organizers will cover domestic transportation, accommodation, food and other relevant costs related to local hospitality.
The objective of the Camp
ICYF Young Volunteers Camps targets to Achieve the Following Specific objectives:
•To design the right framework of a volunteering training program during any kind of crisis as a long-term solution
•To establish an effective partnership network and its community for volunteer’s capacity building
•To empower youth lead organizations on volunteering management
•To enhance young volunteers` capacities through interactive training
•To promote the human rights of volunteers during humanitarian crises with civic and human rights education.
•To establish a network among youth organizations for effective collaboration to find sustainable solutions during a pandemic crisis and humanitarian crises in the world.
•To raise awareness of youth on the universal values of volunteerism
•To provide a platform for sharing experiences, lessons learned and reflections on youth volunteerism and its impact.
•To share best examples of successful youth volunteerism initiatives
•To enable participants to improve themselves in project preparation for various funding sources and project cycle management
Eligibility Criteria of the ICYF Young Volunteers Camp:
- Citizen of an OIC Member State or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Age between 18–30
- Previous experience in humanitarian and volunteer work
- Ability to work in teams.
- Volunteering background (article, project, photo, video etc.
- Involved in/or have coordinated volunteering related project.
- Leaders with impact in his/her local community
- Passionate and responsible to attend the full camp training program.
Important note: Only selected participants will be informed about the eligibility of their applications.
How to apply for the ICYF Young Volunteers Camp 2021?
The application form is very simple.
Click on the Apply Now button below to proceed to the ICYF young volunteer camp application form.
Fill all the blanks carefully and re-check the ICYF application form.
For more questions
Email: [email protected]