Hansen Summer Institute Program 2023 | Fully Funded
The Hansen Leadership Institute 2023 in the USA formerly known as the Hansen Summer Institute for Leadership and International Cooperation — is an exciting international leadership program funded by a generous grant from the Fred J. Hansen Foundation. Hansen Summer Institute (HSI) is named one of the top summer fellowships in the world. The fully-funded summer exchange program in the US will take place in July 2023.
Applicants from all countries around the world as well as the U.S. Citizens are also eligible to apply for the HSI 2023. This is a 3 Weeks Exchange Program in the USA. The Undergraduates, Graduates, Post Graduates Men & Women From all over the world with any academic Disciplines are eligible to Apply for the Hansen Summer Institute. This is not an academic program. So, no restrictions on the academic field.
The Hansen Leadership Institute is guided by this vision of world peace brought about by greater mutual understanding and effective, ethical leadership. They seek this through generational change. They believe that future peace requires bringing young leaders together from regions of ongoing conflict in the world.
HLI seeks to bring more hope to a seemingly hopeless world. They do not believe that ever-present, ongoing violence and war is inevitable or acceptable. Hansen Fellows believe that they can radically change the world for the better. HLI exists to help them do it.
Details About Hansen Summer Institute 2023
- Host Country: United States of America
- Program: Hansen Summer Institute Program
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Location: San Diego, California
- Duration: 3 Weeks
- Program Type: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 15th January 2023 (For International), March 15, 2023 (For U.S. Students)
Hansen Summer School United States is a Fully Funded Exchange Program to the USA & will Cover all the Expenses for the full duration of the program.
- Round Trip International Airfare Tickets.
- DS-2019 – Student and Exchange Visitor (SEVIS) fee.
- Health Insurance for the duration of the program.
- Full Accommodation
- Full Meals for the duration of the Program
- Transportation to/from the campus to all meetings and activities.
- Program Materials.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Exposure & Trips San Diego historical attractions & cultural events including a fourth of July Independence Day parade, a Padres baseball game, and a harbor cruise Trips, U.S Mexico Border.
- More Benefits are also included.
- City Tours
To participate in the Hansen Summer Institute 2023, candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
FOR NON – U.S. STUDENTS:
- Bachelor Students Must have Completed 2 Years of college/University or Graduate Student.
- Students must be between the ages of 20- 25.
- Must have demonstrated leadership potential outside of the classroom in the community, nation, or region.
- Have an Academic Adviser (Recommendation Letter) verify in writing the candidate’s English proficiency. (A verification request is automatically sent to your referee with the request for your letter of reference.)
- No IELTS, GRE, or TOEFL Nothing is Required.
- Have a Valid international passport. (You can apply for a passport if You Don’t Have one Now.)
- Preference may be given to those who have never visited the United States.
FOR U.S. STUDENTS: (Students from any university in the United States)
- Upper-division undergraduate with 2 years of college/university or graduate student with a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development, or related fields.
- Students must be between the ages of 20-25 at the start of the program.
How to Apply for the Hansen Summer Institute in the USA?
Visit the Hansen Leadership Institute Scholarship Application Portal and fill out the online application form.
New Applicants/First Time Users: Click the “Create New Account” button below in order to begin a new application.
Existing Applicants: Enter your Username and Password to complete the application. (Your username is the email address and password you initially used to set up your account.)
Forgot Password: Click on “Forgot Password” and enter your login email address to reset your password. Once complete, an email will be sent to you that asks you to reset your password. You will receive a confirmation email once you’ve successfully reset your password.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button. Log-in to create an account and begin completing the online application.
- Your application will not be reviewed by the selection committee until we have received the entire, completed application (100% in all sections, including transcripts and recommendation forms).
- The portal will close at 11:30 PM Pacific Time on January 15, 2023 for International Applicants and 11:30 PM Pacific Time on March 15, 2023 for U.S. Applicants. All application materials must be in by these deadlines.