TU Delft Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands | Fully Funded | Study in Holland
Studying for free at an international university is not merely a daydream now. TU Delft Scholarship in the Netherlands is a testimony to this fact. Brilliant students having excellent academic records should not miss this opportunity to study free abroad. It can be proved a start to progressive developments for those who seek to touch the zenith of glory to enroll themselves in world-class institutes for masters and doctoral degrees. The TU Delft international scholarship facilitates highly qualified students the chance to get multiple benefits throughout their program tenure. These Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships intend to bring diversity and inclusion by gathering people from different backgrounds having varied experiences. Moreover, the best research and educational facilities are provided to the students enrolled in TU Delft.
The TU Delft scholarships program is a good opportunity by all means, starting from funding to the university’s standard. The scholarship is fully funded, covering almost all students’ expenses, and studying in the Netherlands is relatively more affordable than other English countries like the USA and other countries. If you want to study in Europe but not in the Netherlands, check other scholarships offered by other European countries on our website. Scholarships in Europe is highly competitive and aim to fund and support the talented and brightest candidates to offer them an opportunity abroad.
Why choose to study at Delft University of Technology? TU Delft aims to provide education and to perform research in systems and control, at an internationally recognized high level. The university is proud to be a frontrunner of this global move towards greater openness and better collaboration on research data.
TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: Delft University of Technology
- Degree Level: Masters (MSc)
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Netherlands
- Last Date: 01 December 2022.
Benefits of TU Delft Scholarship 2023:
The following benefits will be awarded to the candidates applying for TU Delft-funded scholarship programs:
- Candidates will be given the full tuition fee.
- Candidates will be facilitated with living expenses.
- Candidates will get an opportunity to participate in educational activities.
- Candidates will be awarded merit-based scholarships.
List of Available Study Fields:
Candidates those who want to study in Netherlands, TU Delft university offers following MSc programs under Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships. All study areas are given below:
- Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Architecture | Built Environment | Construction
- Medical | Biomedical | Medisign
- Biotechnology | Life Science & Technology
- Chemical | Biochemical | Process Engineering
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Information Technology | Information Engineering
- Civil | Coastal Engineering
- Earth Resources | Geography
- Electrical | Electronic
- Technology, Policy & Management
- Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics
- Teacher Training | Science Communication
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the TU Delft Scholarship for international students:
- Applicants must show outstanding academic performance, and they should be admitted to any 2-year TU Delft master program.
- Furthermore, they must hold a bachelor’s degree from any internationally renowned institute (not from the Netherlands).
- Non-EU/EFTA applicants shall submit their English proficiency with the application (if required).
- Applicants must submit all the required documents at once; the application will not be considered.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Resume or CV
- Proof of identity
- Reference letters
How to Apply for the TU Delft Scholarship Program in Netherlands 2023?
- The applicants have to apply once a year.
- The incomplete applications or applications submitted by mail or email will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to pay a €100 application fee.
- If a candidate got admission last year, and he/she wants to apply again, a new application should be given.
- In the case of EU/EFTA nationals, a language proficiency certificate should be uploaded by the 1st of July. The rest of the documents can be uploaded by the 1st of April.
- In the case of non-EU/EFTA nationals, all required documents must be uploaded to osiaan.tudelft.nl.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
- The candidate is exempted from the English language test if he/she is a national of the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, or Ireland, or he/she has a graduation degree from any of the aforementioned degrees.