Harvard University MBA Scholarship program 2023 is one of the best business scholarship programs when it comes to the level of learning and opportunities. Brilliant students from all over the world can have a bright chance to study at the world’s best university without paying any tuition fee due to this fully funded Harvard scholarship. Without this top scholarship, most commendable students could never think of going to Harvard for higher studies due to its costly courses; but this scholarship has made this dream come true.
The Harvard MBA is a prestigious scholarship offered through the Boustany Foundation; it is also known as the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship since it is granted through the Boustany Foundation. The Boustany Foundation is focused on providing opportunities for students from less privileged backgrounds to receive a better education in order to help them improve their lives. Furthermore, the scholarship program in the USA also serves as a cultural exchange program since it is in the foundation’s mandate that the world is a place where people can accept and learn from other cultures. The fully-funded scholarships at Harvard will maximize the ability of talented individuals to fulfill the needs of their generation and will have a profound and long-range impact in areas that are beyond their own specialization.Read:Tesla Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded
This fully-funded international scholarship at Harvard University also includes an internship at the Boustany Foundation. Scholarship recipients will be expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. The Foundation undertakes a variety of projects that are related to its activities or those of its partners. This provides our students with a unique opportunity to participate in Boustany Foundation projects and learn the practical realities of the modern world. Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarships 2022 in the USA are awarded for two-year courses at Harvard Business School once every two years.
- Level of Study: Masters (MBA)
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Master of Business Administration
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
Harvard University MBA Scholarship will provide:
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Eligibility Criteria of the Harvard MBA Scholarship 2023?
- Applications are open to students of all nationalities. However, students of Lebanese descent will be given preference.
- Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic performance.
- Student resumes should also show their commitment to making the world a better place.
- Students should also be proficient in English.
- Applicants must possess a letter of admission from Harvard University.
- Copy of an Updated CV
- A photograph
- GMAT scores
- A letter of acceptance from the university
How to Apply for the Harvard University Scholarship in 2022?
- The candidate has to apply to Harvard University first.
- Once the students receive the offer letter from the university only then they can apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates have to send their required documents online via [email protected]
- The shortlisted candidates will have to be ready for the interview; it can be an online interview or can be the Boustany Foundation.