Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program 2022 for International Students:
Students from all across the world can participate in the Sky Global Summer Exchange and Internship Program 2022. Throughout your 5-week internship programme in Turkey, you will have the opportunity to engage in a range of cultural events that will renew your mind. By developing skill development and enhancing your awareness of cultural values, your participation in this course will contribute to your professional and personal growth. This is an excellent chance for those who want to advance their careers by gaining internship experience in Turkish firms. This curriculum is a great fit for those who want to improve their interpersonal, communication, and presenting skills so that they may advance their careers in a variety of ways.
The Yunus Emre Institute’s cultural exchange programme in Turkey seeks to boost the number of Turkish students who want to see the magnificent Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque. Furthermore, amazing sights, bazaars, and delectable Turkish cuisine entice visitors to visit and stay. When meeting the Turkish people, one may learn about their cultural traditions, which have led to Turkey being regarded as one of the top tourist destinations in the world. Turkey will create international awareness of its continent with authenticity and respect through the Yunus Emre Institute summer school. This will be a source of progress among cultures, communities, and nations during the vicious spiral of socioeconomic and religious tragedies.Read:World Bank Winter Internship Program | Paid Internship 2022-2023
Turkish Aerospace Industries is also hosting this Sky Global Summer Internship. This organization’s mission is to empower your future by reaching your full potential and identifying your key strengths in the sector of your choice. It promotes industry-university partnership in the areas of research, technological development, and educational and training. It is thrilled to produce local and competitive goods in the global market with the acquisition of quickly changing technology. Within its assigned organisational framework, the Institute seeks to develop new ideas and tangible initiatives. In a nutshell, it’s a stepping stone to success since it allows you to learn from a variety of distinct learning experiences.
Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program 2022 Details:
- Internship Host Country: Turkey
- Sponsors: Turkish Aerospace Industries and Yunus Emre Institute
- Program Duration: 05 Weeks
- Deadline: 30 April 2022
Benefits of the Sky Global Summer Exchange Program and Internship in Turkey:
- 3.300 Turkish Lira (TRY) stipend.
- The facility of Meals.
- Accommodation facility.
- Travel expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Sky Global Summer Internship Program:
- Able to write read, write, and speak in English.
- C1 level English is required.
- Enrolled in a higher educational institute in any of the following fields:
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Have 3.00 out of 4.00 CGPA/GNO or equivalent score.
- Over 18 years of age.
Students have to submit the following documents while applying for Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program:Read:Global Korea Scholarships 2022 GKS-U (Fully Funded)
- Application form (filled and signed) click here to download
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (.pdf document)
- One Page Personal Statement
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (.pdf document)
- Scanned Copy of Valid Passport (.png, .jpg or .pdf document)
- Transcript (.pdf document)
The application deadline to apply for the Sky Global Summer Exchange Program 2022 in Turkey is April 30, 2022.
How to Apply for the Sky Global Summer Exchange Program in Turkey?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Students need to download the application form first, fill it up and sign it.
- Fill up all the required fields.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents via email.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.