Apply for the OECD Paid Internship Programme in France 2023. The OECD Internship Programme aims to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation. Student interns all through the internship program work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation.
The main goal of the OECD Paid Internship Programme is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment. Interns are usually recruited on an on-going basis and applications are accepted throughout the year.
Who can Apply? Applicants are Bachelors, Masters or PhD Students who are currently enrolled in a full-time degree programme in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD. Selected applicants must remain active students for the entire duration of the internship
Interns will among other activates, will carry out the following roles
- Participating in the preparation of studies and documents;
- Carrying out research and reviews of existing materials;
- Collecting, organising and analysing data;
- Contributing to the production of documents, working papers and publications resulting from the above activities, including drafting notes and preparing technical annexes;
- Participating in meetings and seminars;
- Liaising and building networks with officials in national administrations, researchers, other international organisations and member country Delegations;
- Contributing to the organisation of events, communication, planning and evaluation.
OECD Internship Program 2023 Details
- Country of Study: France
- Location: Paris
- Number of Internships: 500 Internships/year
- Internship Duration: 6 months (renewable)
- Eligibility: Open to all nationalities
- Deadline: open throughout the year
Here are the benefits of the OECD internship program for international students:Read:TechWomen Leadership Program in the USA 2023 | Fully Funded
- Monthly allowance for living expenses of approx. 700 Euros.
- Six-month international opportunity.
- Assistance in Visa processing.
- Opportunity to work in an international organization.
- An internship in an international organization will be an excellent addition to the CV.
Areas of Internship for OECD Internship:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Public Governance
- Bribery and Corruption
- Regulatory Reform
- Regional Development
- Corporate Governance
- Gender and Diversity
- Science and Technology
- Inclusive Growth
- Education and Skills
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- International Migration
- Insurance and Pensions
- Trade and Agriculture
- Communication, Media and Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal Services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
Eligibility Criteria for the OECD Internship 2023:
- All nationalities students can apply.
- Students enrolled in a fully accredited degree program in a field related to the OECD are encouraged to apply.
- Students enrolled in Bachelor’s, Masters, or Ph.D. can apply.
- Candidates must be available for a minimum internship duration of one month.
- Should have excellent command in either French or English language.
- Should have IT and quantitative skills.
- An applicant must possess good communication skills.
How to apply for the OECD Internship Program 2023?
- Check the eligibility criteria: Before applying, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the internship. These typically include being a student or recent graduate in a relevant field, and meeting certain language requirements.
- Review the application instructions: Carefully review the application instructions and requirements on the OECD website or on the internship posting to ensure that you have all the necessary information and materials to complete your application.
- Complete the online application form: Fill out the online application form, which will typically require you to provide personal information, education and work experience, and details about your skills and interests.
- Submit required documents: Depending on the internship opportunity, you may be required to submit additional documents, such as a CV, cover letter, academic transcripts, or language proficiency test results.
- Notification: The OECD will notify the candidates of the outcome of the application process.
It is important to keep in mind that the application process for the OECD Internship Program can be competitive, so it is essential to submit a well-written and complete application in order to have the best chance of being selected.