Monash University Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia is now open for applications. The Monash University is offering two different types of scholarships; Monash Graduate Scholarship (MGS) and Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships. These Australian scholarships are available for research master’s degrees and research doctorate.
The Monash University is a public research university in Australia consistently ranked in the top 100 universities globally, striving to achieve excellence in education to ensure our students serve the good of their communities.
Why study at Monash University?
The Monash University provides exceptional facilities and teaching. Monash truly imparts global education as it is present in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China. Students benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. It teaches a greater sense of purpose in the students and pushes them to make a change. Students at Monash have a global outlook and the skills and confidence to make a positive change.
- Application Deadline: 31sy July 2021
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level:
- Research Doctorate (PhD)
- Research Master’s Degree
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Benefits of Monash University Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia:
- The scholarship value is up to $29,500
- Allowance for Living and monthly stipend will be covered.
- If a candidate would apply to a different university scholarship for tuition fee, that can be merged with this scholarship.
For more information about the scholarship fund, visit the official website.
Eligible Citizens for Monash University Scholarship:
- Citizen of Australia
- Citizen of New Zealand
- Permanent resident of Australia
- Humanitarian visa holder in Australia
- An International student
Eligibility Criteria of Monash University Scholarships in Australia:
- A candidate must be a citizen of the above-mentioned countries or an international student.
- A candidate applying for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree of at least 4 years as a full-time student.
- A candidate should have at least an honors 1 or 2A in his field of interest or relevant field.
- Qualification in the opinion of GRC will be considered equivalent.
- A candidate applying for the doctorate program must have a master’s degree.
- A candidate must meet the English Proficiency requirements.
How to Apply for Monash University Scholarships?
- A candidate has to first enroll in the course.
- Once you get enrolled, you will be considered for the Monash University Scholarship automatically.
- This scholarship opens four times a year for domestic as well as international students.
The deadline for the submission of Monash University scholarship applications varies according to the following category.
A candidate can apply before any of the following deadlines;
International (Round 1)
- 31 March
Domestic (Round 2)
- 31 May
International (Round 3)
- 31 August
Domestic (Round 4)
- 31 October