Applications are invited to apply for the Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan. The Application Period for the Scholarship program 2022 is now open for Preparatory Courses, Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral, General Medicine/Residency Programmes.
The Scholarship in Azerbaijan was approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. There are a total of 40 Scholarships annually announced to study in the top Universities of Azerbaijan. All the Expenses will be covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship is available in all academic fields/Majors for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral Degree. The Scholarship is available to the Citizens of OIC Countries & NAM Member Countries. The list of the countries you can find below.
- Host Institution: Please check the List of participating universities below.
- Eligible Program: Fields of study available at partner universities.
- Number of Awards: 40.
- Duration: Candidate’s program duration.
- Target group: Open to citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries. Please check full list of eligible countries below.
Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship Benefits
This Azerbaijan Scholarship is a fully funded program that will provide successful applicants with the following benefits:Read:TU Delft Excellence Scholarship Netherlands 2021 | Fully Funded
- Tuition fees;
- International flight (once in a year, economy class);
- Monthly allowance (800 AZN, includes meals, accommodation and cost of utilities);
- Medical insurance;
- Visa and registration cost.
List of Countries for the scholarship
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- ADA University
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku Music Academy named after Uzeyir Hajibeyov
- Khazar University
- Ganja State University
- Baku State University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State University
- Applicants must have a good academic record
- Applying candidates must not be elder than 25 years old to get a scholarship For undergraduate and general medicine programs
- Applicants must be younger than 30 years old to get a scholarship for graduate and residency programs.
- Applicants must be 40 years old if applying for the Ph.D. programs
Check Here to see either eligible countries to either your Nationality is eligible for this scholarship or not. OIC Member Countries & NAM Member Countries are eligible.Read:Goldsmiths University International Scholarship in UK 2022 | Study in UK
- Review of the Relevant Documents.
- Interviews Online (Skype/Interview).
- Results End of July 2022
Here is the list of the required documents for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022.
- Completed application form
- Updated CV
- Copies of other Transcripts or diplomas
- Copy of the International Passport
- Health certificate
- Motivation Letter
- 6 photos
- Proof of English (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022?
- Students have to apply through the officially provided link.
- Download the file of the application form.
- Open the file using adobe acrobat.
- Click on the tools command.
- Click the add text section from the right bar.
- Insert a picture from the add image through the right bar or paste it manually after printing the form.
- After filling up the required fields, take a printout of the application form.
- After printing it out, attach the relevant documents, sign the form, and scan it.
- You will be nominated by the respective state entities of your country.