Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
For the Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023–2024 in Australia, applications are invited. For the Australian Government Research Training Program 2023, Flinders University is accepting applications. These Foreign Student Scholarships in Australia are funded by Australian Government Scholarships. All international students may apply for Flinders University’s full-fee Masters and PhD degree scholarships from any country. Master’s and PhD degree programmes in Australia have a two-year scholarship duration and a three-year scholarship duration, respectively.
The Australian Government offers scholarships for Flinders University’s postgraduate degree programmes in a variety of academic subjects and majors. All costs will be covered by the scholarship. The AGRTP Scholarships’ main objective is to give exceptional international students the chance to study for free at one of Australia’s top universities. Academic merit and performance will be taken into consideration when selecting participants.
A public institution, Flinders University was established in 1966. The university was listed among the top 500 universities in the world. Over 25,000 domestic and foreign students attend the university.
Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|4 August 2023
Foreign students can receive a full scholarship through the Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023–24 in Australia. The expenses for 2 years for MSc programmes and 3 years for PhD programmes will be covered by the Flinders International Student Scholarships, which include:
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,854 (2022 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
List of Available Study Fields at Flinders University:
At Flinders University, there are many different academic fields of study available for MS and PhD scholarships. Following is a list of the Fields:
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
This is the Flinders University Australia’s General Eligibility Requirements for Studying Overseas in Australia.
- Candidates must satisfy the University’s Academic Entrance Criteria for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Candidates must have successfully finished a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- At the time of application, applicants must to have achieved the English Proficiency Levels defined by Flinders University for overseas students.
- The applicant cannot be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or a citizen of New Zealand.
How to Apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship?
To apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program, the applicant must fill out an online application form. Below are the links to the official website and the online application:
- Step 1: You must make contact with an academic staff member and have an informal agreement from that person to supervise you if successful. Email evidence of the supervisor’s agreement should be included with your application.
- Step 2: Register at University Registration Portal and get your Students ID.
- Step 3: Activate your account by providing your Students ID and Date of Births from 2nd step. ( Click to Activate Account ).
- Step 4: After activating your account Log into Student Portal and Follow given steps:
- Select Student System
- Select the My Scholarship tab
- Select the Create a new scholarship application button.
- Select 2023 from the search and select the International RHD Scholarship Group