Khalifa University Fully Funded Scholarship in UAE 2022
Khalifa University Fully Funded Scholarship in UAE 2022 is Open for all International applicants who want to Pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted nationwide for Fully Funded Scholarship who want to continue Master’s Degrees or Ph.D. Degrees. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Petroleum Engineering, Computer, Business, and Information Science as well as management and Development subjects are available.
All Academic Fields & Majors are available including Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, & Other Fields are available to Study Abroad Scholarship in UAE. Khalifa University Scholarship will cover all the expenses to study postgraduate study from abroad.
Khalifa University Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program that is available to students who want to grow academically and professionally. Therefore, Khalifa University ensures that every student becomes the best professional in their field. Khalifa University is one of the top-ranked research universities in the world and is also ranked among the world’s best young universities. This university offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in Engineering, Computing and Information Science, Business, and Health Sciences. This is an incredible opportunity for talented and ambitious students to achieve their academic goals while gaining invaluable experience in one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world.
Khalifa University Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Host University: Khalifa University
- Offered Programs: Master, Ph.D., Doctor of Medicine
- Eligibility: international students
- Deadline: 22 October 2022.
Applicants can apply for the Part Time and for Full Time Scholarship. But there are Some Requirements for both.
Full-time: Candidates must have to enrolled for 3-4 courses in every semester which have 9-12 credit hours or equivalent.
Part-time: Candidates must have to enrolled for 2 courses in every semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Master Degree Full Time Scholarship: 2 Year
- Master Degree Part Time Scholarship: 3 Year
- PhD Degree: 3-4 Years
List of Available Study Fields:
This Full Scholarship in Khalifa University is Open for 2022 Admissions in the Fields of Engineering, Medicine, Security, Science and Technology, Arts. The List of Academic Fields is given below.
College of Engineering:
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering (Only Saudi and UAE Nationals)
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science.
College of Arts and Sciences:
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security (Only UAE Nationals)
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering (Only Saudi and UAE Nationals)
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering.
Financial Benefits of Khalifa University Scholarship 2023:
Selected candidates for Khalifa University Scholarship 2023 will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Health Insurance
- International Research Conferences Support
- Research Grant
- Monthly Allowance During MSc: AED 8,000
- Monthly Allowance During Ph.D.: AED 10,000
Please Arrange the Following Documents given below to Upload online in the Application Form. By Hand or by Mail Post will Not be Accepted.
- Bachelors & Master Degree Certificate
- An Official Transcript
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement for Scholarship
- Statement of Purpose for Scholarship
- Two Recommendation Letters for Scholarship
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – Ph.D. applicants only).
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Completion of a Master’s Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
How to Apply for Khalifa University Scholarships 2023:
- The applicants must submit their applications online.
- Applicants will be notified via email that their KU applications have been received.
- Please fill out all of the required fields for each level.
- You need to provide all the information about your current affiliation, such as academic or professional.
- Make sure to upload scanned copies of your documents and photographs in a specific format.
- Be sure to follow the steps and submit your application correctly.