The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Program is an amazing opportunity for international students as it allows them to study for free at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand. Scholarships for international students are awarded every year to the most academically brilliant and promising students from around the world to acknowledge their hard work and commitment to their studies. As one of Thailand’s leading universities, Chulalongkorn University is enthusiastic about strengthening international collaboration by inviting international students from ASEAN nations as well as other countries.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at the university to undertake postgraduate degree programs. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study free in Thailand. The award duration is 2 Years for Masters Degree while its 3 Years for Doctoral Degree.
All the Expenses will be Covered Under the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship. You Dont Need to Pay for anything. 2 Year Duration is for Master Degree and 3 Year Duration is for PhD Program. The More Detailed Information about the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand 2021 is given below.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023 Details:
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Degree level: Masters & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Thailand
- Last Date: 10 June 2022
Term of the Scholarship:
- 2 Year Master Program Starting in August 2022
- 3 Year Doctoral Program Starting in August 2022
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023 in Thailand is a Full Free Scholarship which will cover all the necessary expense to complete your degree. Detail is given below:
- An economy class, round-trip ticket, as actually paid. It should also be noted that
- For students from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht
- For students from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 12,000 Baht
- For students from Europe, Australia and New Zealand as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 20,000 Baht
- For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 30,000 Baht. Students are required to pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
- Tuition fees (tuition fees for the faculty/special fees charged by the Faculty or the Program of the students’ choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the Faculty/Program is needed).
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 Baht.
Available Program for Masters, PhD
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
- Applicant Must be International Students from any Country. Should not be a citizen of Thailand.
- Participants from ASEAN Countries and Participants from Non-ASEAN Countries both are Eligible
- Applicants Must have Completed a Bachelors’s degree if applying to a Master, and Masters’s Degree if applying to PhD. Program.
- Applicants’ age should not be more than 40.
- Good Command of English.
- The applicant must be in Good Health.
What are the steps to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022 in Thailand?
- To apply, you can download the form for “The Graduate Scholarship Programme for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN Countries” from: academic.chula.ac.th.
- Candidates must submit their applications and all necessary documentation to the faculty or program of their choice before the deadline.
- Please keep in mind that every faulty has its own deadline, so make sure you follow that deadline closely.
- A completed Application Form with a 1-inch photograph attached (Click Here)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An Academic Transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended
- A certificate of graduation, if available
- A photocopy of the applicant’s Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendation from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors
- A Medical Certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.