Finally, Applications are now open to apply for the Global UGRAD 2022 Cultural Exchange Program to the United States of America. Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is Fully Funded by the United States Educational Foundation Pakistan. Each year Around 230 Participants are Selected, half for the fall semester and a half for spring. All the Expenses will be covered.
Since 2008, World Learning has provided this opportunity to over 2,500 Global UGRAD students. Participants leave the U.S. with the tools to become leaders in their professions and communities. Global UGRAD alumni go on to receive Fulbright grants, obtain prestigious international internships, and work in business and government in their home countries and regions.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (also known as the Global UGRAD Program) provides one semester scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students from around the world for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
To promote mutual understanding between people of the United States and other countries.
- Provide a fulfilling exchange experience to drive academic, cross-cultural, and leadership competencies for students from Global UGRAD countries.
- Enhance students’ academic knowledge and professional skills needed to pursue long-term academic and career goals.
- Cultivate students’ comprehensive and nuanced understanding of the U.S.
- Facilitate opportunities for students to establish social networks with U.S. host institutions and local communities.
- Empower students to engage constructively in the civic life of their local and global communities.
Global UGRAD 2022 Cultural Exchange Program Details
- Country: United States of America
- Organizition: World Learning
- Duration: One Semester
- No. of Students: Approximately 250 Students
- Cost: Fully Funded.
- Deadline: January 06, 2022.
Benefits of Global UGRAD 2022 Cultural Exchange Program
- The students will be given a full tuition fee waiver for the entire semester.
- The candidates will be provided with a monthly stipend.
- A traveling allowance will be given to the students.
- Visa allowance will be provided to the students.
- Return Airfare is given to the participants of the program.
Eligibility Criteria of Global UGRAD 2022 Cultural Exchange Program
- Candidates must be above 18 years of age.
- Candidates must be a citizen of the UGRAD participating country.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in the graduate program.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary education in their home country.
- Candidates must have a strong command of spoken and written English language.
- Candidates must be able to start their studies in the US in January 2022.
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain the US student exchange visa that is required for this program.
- Candidates must be declared medically or physically fit by the physician.
- Candidates are expected to be committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
List of the Global UGRAD 2022 Cultural Exchange Program 2022 Participating Countries :
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
How to Apply for the Global UGRAD 2022 Cultural Exchange Program in the USA?
First Step: Make an account from Here.
Second Step: Fill in the application.
Third Step: Attach the following documents to the application:
- Photocopy of your passport or government issued ID.
- Official transcripts.
- Academic Letter of Recommendation. here
- Personal Letter of Recommendation. here