Skolkovo Institute Of Science And Technology Scholarship 2022/23 | Fully Funded
Application for the Skoltech Scholarship in Russia for National and International Students is now opened. The scholarship aims to support international students willing to study a Master’s or PhD degree at the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) in Russia.
All-Academic Fields & Majors are available for MSc Programs & PhD Programs. One of the Easiest International Scholarships 2022 to Study Abroad. This scholarship will cover all the expenses to study free in Russia.
The scholarship by the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology along with the aforementioned learning benefits to the scholarship holders. Keeping in view, the student’s capabilities and academic achievements, a stipend is set by the university. In this regard, the minimum stipend starts from 40,000 PUR per month and so on. So, due to its great number of benefits, students who want to acquire higher knowledge in the field of science and technology must not miss this opportunity. In addition, the graduates in humanities or social sciences, if they want to apply, must have significant training in one of the fields offered by the Skoltech University.
Skoltech Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Skoltech University
- Degree level: Masters & PhD
- Scholarships coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Russia
- Last Date: 10 July 2022 for MS, 31 July 2022 for PhD.
Skoltech Scholarships 2022 in Russia is a Full Free scholarship for international students. This free scholarships to study abroad in Russia will cover almost most of the Expenses, Not all, but most of the Expenses Such as:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered. Free Master Programs, Free PhD Programs. You don’t have to pay the fee to Study in Russia
- Monthly Stipend 40,000 RUR Per Month
- Free medical insurance.
- Variety of Academic Mobility Programs.
- No Application Fee.
Duration of the Scholarship:
- Master Degree: 2 Years
- PhD Degree: 4 Years
List of the Skoltec University MSc Programs
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Materials Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
List of Skoltec University PhD Programs
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
Benefits of the Skoltec University Scholarship 2022:
- No application processing fee is required.
- The total tuition fee will be covered by the scholarship.
- The standard monthly stipend for master’s students is 40,000 PUR.
- The standard monthly stipend for PhD students is 75000 PUR.
- The scholarship holders will get medical insurance.
Eligibility Criteria of the Skoltec University Scholarship in Russia 2022:
- All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- For Master’s degree scholarship
- The students must have graduated from recognized universities in the final year of undergraduate studies.
- For PhD scholarship
- The students must have a master’s degree from recognized universities in a relevant field.
- If a student jas a bachelors or masters in humanities, social sciences, or business, he/she must have significant training in the mention fields in order to get selected.
- A score of 80 TOEFL, 450 on TOEFL iBT, and 6 on the IELTS are required.
- No GRE score is required.
- If the applicant has received a degree from the university in English language TOEFL or IELTS score is not required.
How to Apply for the Skoltech Scholarship in Russia
There is no separate application this university scholarship. All admitted Master and PhD students are automatically considered for funding. Therefore, applicants willing to benefit from the Skoltech Scholarship must follow steps below to get admitted at Skoltech.
Step 1: Registration
Fill out the registration form to receive instructions for the application process. Please click on the apply button below, to access the form.
Step 2: Submit your application
Familiarize yourself with the list of required supporting documents, upload them into the application system as they become ready and submit your application by the deadline.
Step 3: Online testing
Every candidate must take an online profile test. You will be notified by email about the specific date and time of your test. Please find sample exams here.
Step 4: Enrollment
The final admissions stage takes place in Moscow. You have to pass the TOEFL ITP exam on site, or present a valid TOEFL certificate and pass an in-person interview. Extra written examinations may be required for certain programs during this time (you will be notified in advance).
- two letters of recommendation;
- and a motivation letter;
- Submission of either TOEFL or IELTS test results is required by “Selection Weekend.” Applicants who did not get a chance to take any of these official tests will be able to take the TOEFL ITP during “Selection Weekend” at Skoltech.