Applications are being accepted for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway. The scholarship is open to both international and Norwegian students. The BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway is awarded to students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievements. This is an excellent opportunity for talented students interested in getting enrolled in a foreign institution for higher studies. During the program, students train under the supervision of highly talented experts. The BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 aims to develop the next generation of leaders by providing opportunities to study at the BI Norwegian Business School.
Norwegian Business School is offering scholarships for both National and International Students. National Students will only get Tuition Fee for 2 Years degree programs while International Students will receive Tuition Fee and Stipend for every semester for up to 2 years.
Eager to get admission to the best business school in Norway? It would be best if you revisited the Business school ranking of the Financial Times, which makes BI stand as Norway’s best business school. The institute is considered the fourth-best school of business in Scandanavia as well. The BI has continuously achieved the best ranking for the past six years. This ranking demonstrates the quality of the programs, which are operational in BI. Moreover, it also represents the inspirational work environment at BI. The specialty of the BI programs is that they are learning-oriented, research-driven, and associated with the practical work environment. With its ambition of improving its position as per the competition with the best Nordics and European schools of business, BI has successfully achieved its goal.
BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Norwegian Business School
- Degree level: Master’s
- Scholarship benefits: Tuition Fee and Stipend
- Eligible nationality: National & International
- Award country: Norway
- Last Date: 1 March 2023.
A number of Norway Scholarships 2023:
- For international applicants, there are 25 scholarships
- For Norwegian, there are 15 scholarships
Benefits of the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway:
- The Norwegian candidates will be provided with the complete tuition fee for up to two years.
- For international students, cover the full tuition fees.
- For international students, the stipend for the living expense will be provided each semester for up to two years.
- For all students, benefits are awarded based on their academic progression requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for the Bi Presidential Scholarship in Norway:
- You may apply whether you are a domestic or international student.
- An applicant must have a good GPA record on an international grade scale.
- An applicant who is in their third year of BI’s civil*konom program is also eligible to apply.
- The master’s scholarship is open to all master’s programs offered by the BI.
- Applicants must maintain a good academic record in order to be eligible for this scholarship for the entire duration of the program.
Selection Criteria for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway:
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Grading on ECTS scale.
- Academic achievements.
- GMAT/GRE/CAT scores.
- First-year master’s degree applicants are preferred.
How to apply for BI Presidential Scholarship?
Students can Apply Online for BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway. Follow the given below instruction to apply for the award.Read:Rhodes Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom | Fully Funded
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk programme can apply in their third year by sending the scholarship application letter to [email protected].