Einstein Fellowship 2024 in Germany is a remarkable opportunity for great young minds who wish to drive innovative projects with the inspiration to learn and accomplish their career objectives. Students desiring to produce tremendous work other than their specialization and want to contribute to other areas are welcome to apply for this option. People meeting the eligibility criteria in all aspects should take this amazing chance to travel and learn with people from all backgrounds. This fully-funded fellowship program is based on the pillars of equality without discrimination of race, religion, and culture.
You will get the implausible opportunity to work on an international platform and develop a sense of professionalism in your personality. This fellowship aims to eliminate racial and other discriminations with the desire to build a diversified network of think tanks around the globe. Moreover, this international fellowship will help you provide living accommodation for almost six months in Einstein’s most beautiful garden cottage, located at Caputh, Brandenburg. The students will get the privilege that the residence will be at the shortest distance from the universities and academic institutions.
The international fellowship opportunity intends to provide students with a stipend of Euro 10,000. Moreover, travel expenses will also be reimbursed under this funded fellowship. You will be able to display your work in a public lecture after completing the program. Einstein Forum and Wittenstein Foundation will be open for you to deliver your work and make others aware of the challenges and findings of the prevailing problems. Make sure your work demonstrates the originality, quality, and viability of the proposed project. This project will help you to stimulate your intellectual development. The fellowship in Europe does not demand you to pursue a Ph.D. program or hold a Ph.D. degree to apply.
Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2024 Details:
Fellowship Host Country: Germany
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries: All
Deadline: May 15, 2023
The fellowship includes:
- Living accommodations for five to six months in the garden cottage of Einstein`s own summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg, only a short distance away from the universities and academic institutions of Potsdam and Berlin.
- The fellow will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Einstein Fellowship 2024:
To be eligible for the Einstein Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a university degree.
- Have a strong track record of research in their field.
- Be willing to conduct research in Germany
- Be under 35 years old.
- Be a citizen of any country except Germany.
- A Detailed CV
- A two-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation
How to Apply for the Einstein Fellowship 2024 in Germany:
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Ensure to fill up the required fields in the application form.
- Complete your application form carefully.
- Submit the application form with the required documents to the following email address: [email protected]
Read:Government of Irish Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded (BS, MS & PHD)