Here is a Global call to attend a Fully funded youth forum in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The applications are open to apply for the fifth IRENA Youth Forum 2024 that will be held at the IRENA Assembly, Abu Dhabi from (15-18 April 2024). The IRENA Youth Forum is a platform for young people to engage with the global energy transition discussion and contribute their ideas and solutions. It is organized annually by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA).
The theme for the 2024 forum is “The New Generation of Decision Makers.” The 2024 forum will connect youth with global thought leaders, government representatives, and IRENA experts. Upon selection, full sponsorship, including travel and accommodations, will be provided for up to 35 participants. No Application fee is involved. More information is given below.
|Type of Opportunity
|15 April,2024 to 18 April,2024
|Contact the organizer
Benefits of the IRENA Youth Forum in Abu Dhabi, UAE:
- Fully funded opportunity for up to 35 participants
- Includes travel expenses
- Includes accommodation for selected participants
The theme for the IRENA 2024 forum is “The New Generation of Decision Makers.”
What it is?
- A platform for dialogue and collaboration between young people and global stakeholders in the energy sector.
- An opportunity for young people to share their ideas, insights, and solutions for accelerating the shift to renewable energy.
- A means for connecting young people with decision-makers, experts, and other influencers in the field.
Eligibility Criteria for IRENA Youth Forum in the United Arab Emirates:
Applicants applying must:
- Be between the ages of 16 to 35 years
- Must have a valid passport
- Must be willing to travel on the mentioned date of the event.
- Mention a project that the individual is involved in related to sustainable energy development
- Write a statement mentioning your expectations from this international youth forum.
Documents Required for the 2024 IRENA Program, UAE:
- CV of the participant
- The CV should be in Word or PDF