The Science Summer Camp 2023 is organized by the City University, Hongkong. Apply for the Fully Funded Science Summer Camp 2023 at CityU, Hongkong. This Summer Camp is open to all international students from all around the world and Hongkong students. The duration of the Camp is five days and it will run from 10th July to 15th July 2023. The camo will cover all the expenses for the selected participants including Airfare Tickets.
The Science Summer Camp aims to bring together those students who are planning to start their studies in science and related disciplines. Participants will also meet with CityU’s talented faculty members, and visit our state-of-art laboratory facilities. This is a short Summer Exchange Program in Hongkong. Are you ready CAMPERS? More details and information about the Science Summer Camp 2023 at CityU, Hongkong are given below.
About Science Summer Camp 2023 at CityU, Hongkong (Fully Funded)
- Country: Hongkong
- Host University: CityU
- Duration: 5 Days
- Camp Dates: 10th-15th July 2023
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th April 2023
Start the application process and benefit from this short exchange program in Hongkong to learn new skills. Before starting the application process, check this short summer camp’s benefits and financial coverage. Opportunities Circle has listed the benefits below.
CityU Short Science Summer Camp Benefits:
- Participants will get meal vouchers of up to HK$100 per day.
- Non-local participants will get 5-night on-campus accommodations.
- International students will get a travel subsidy of up to HK$3,000 upon completing the 5-day program.
- Participants will learn new research skills and will increase their knowledge.
- Participants will learn about modern research facilities.
Eligibility Criteria :
Interested in investing your summers in learning something new? This short summer exchange program is the best opportunity to spend your summers in Hongkong. Check your eligibility criteria for this CityU Science Summer Camp and start the application process.
Eligibility criteria of the CityU Science Summer Camp 2023:
- Students should be in the final year of their study or hold a higher degree by research or master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in chemistry, mathematics, biostatistics, physics and related disciplines;
- They must be at the top of their class or have outstanding GPAs.
- Students should fulfil CityU’s English Proficiency Requirement.
- Students planning to apply to CityU’s PhD programs in 2024/25 are encouraged to apply.
- Each applicant can only join the summer camp in only one academic department.
- A diploma from high school
- Educational Transcripts
- Short Resume/CV.
- Reference Letter (if any)
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
- The application process for the short science summer camp by the City University is online.
- Click on the apply now button below and click on the link of the application form in the table, depending on the field of interest.
- Applicants must submit an application form with academic transcripts.
- The English proficiency result and 1st page of the applicant publication are also submitted if required.
- Applicants applying for the PhD program and submitting an application for PhD at the CityU will get priority in this program.
- The last date to apply for this short exchange Science Summer Camp in Hongkong is 30 April 2023.