The Start of 2022 is so beneficial. Apply for the CERN Switzerland Internship Program 2022. The CERN internship is consists of two Topics (Administrative Program & Technical Program). CERN is a Fully Funded Student Program for the International Undergraduates, Graduates Students. There is No Need for IELTS or any other language Test. This is a Short Term Internship for 2 Months in Switzerland. The Panel will select 120 Participants. All the Expenses will be covered by the CERN Organisation.
Imagine getting involved in work that is changing the world and imagine doing it before you’ve left university. Imagine working in an international environment and having a great quality of life. Switzerland is one of the world’s best places to be born, live, and be happy. Do you want to spend some of your life’s amazing Moments in Switzerland? The Program is offering a wide range of fields.
It Consists of Translation, Human resources, advanced secretarial work, business administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, library and information science, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, psychology, audit, Engineering, all IT Fields. This can be an Interesting Program. The Full Details about the CERN Switzerland Internship Program 2022 are available below.
CERN 120 Internships 2022 Details:
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Institute: CERN
- No. of Participants: 120
- Program Expenses: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: Minimum 2 Months
- Deadline: 21st March 2022
CERN 120 Internships 2022 in Switzerland is a Full Free program in Geneva, Switzerland for international aspirants. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- A contract of association of 4 to 12 months to work on a Technical Project.
- A 3305 Swiss Francs Allowance Per Month will be given.
- A Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to & From Geneva.
- Health Insurance Scheme.
- Assistance to Find Accommodation.
- 2 to 5 Days of Paid Leave Per Month.
About CERN Swiss Internship
If you are an Undergraduate OR Graduate Student in Applied Physics, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, General or Civil Engineering, IT, Mathematics, and Robotics, Material and Surface Science, Mechanical Engineering.
If you are looking for a practical training period or a place to complete your final project, you could spend 4 to 12 months at CERN Switzerland Internship during the course of your studies (Bachelor or Master’s).
List of Available Fields:
- Applied Physics
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- General or Civil Engineering
- Material and Surface Science
- Applicant must be national of any CERN Member or Associate Member State to be eligible for Internship.
- You have completed at least 18 months of your Undergraduate Studies (Bachelor or Master’s).
- You can stay for at least 4 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
You will need the following documents, clearly labelled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A CV.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript
- A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory.
The last date to Apply for the CERN Internship Program in Switzerland 2022-2023 is 21st March 2022. Apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply for CERN 120 Internships?
There is an Online Application to apply for the CERN Internships. There is an easy process to apply. Just visit the given below link and select your desired internship. After that you will get the application form.