Germany study opportunity is available! For the winter semester, applications are being accepted for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship for the master’s programme. Students participating in master’s programmes or other equivalency programmes at public universities in Germany are eligible for fully financed scholarships. International students who want to attend German public universities are given Konrad-Adenauer scholarships. It actively encourages intercultural conversations, the creation of global networks, and the globalisation of science and universities. Undergraduate and doctoral students are not eligible for this grant in Europe; it covers master’s courses at universities for two years.
The goal of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung international student fellowship is to support foreign students who have finished their undergraduate degrees in their native countries and wish to continue their education at a German institution. The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is a political organisation based on Christian democratic principles that works to advance human rights throughout Europe and the world while encouraging democracy and the rule of law. The Konrad Adenauer master scholarship offers mentoring to its recipients in addition to financial aid. Every key seminar offered by KAS is attended by alumni as a result of the community’s ongoing connection to them. They aggressively encourage cross-cultural communication, the creation of global networks, and the globalisation of academia and science.
Why should I apply for German scholarships, you must be wondering. German universities are renowned for their top-notch instruction, cutting-edge research infrastructure, and innovative teaching strategies. This guarantees that students obtain a thorough education and equips them for a prosperous future in their subject of choice. Studying in Germany exposes students to a different culture, which can be incredibly gratifying and enriching. Also, studying in Germany can help students gain a broader perspective, develop greater cultural sensitivity, and improve their ability to adjust to new situations. International students can benefit from German scholarships by receiving financial support to pay for their tuition, living expenses, and other related charges. These scholarships are available to many students throughout Europe since they are given based on academic merit.
Fields of Study for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung allows international students to apply for the scholarship if they want to pursue master’s courses in the following fields.
- Social Science
- History and Journalism or related areas
- Deadline is July 1, 2023
- Country: Germany
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Start your study adventure in Germany. Before proceeding, check the financial coverage and benefits of the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Scholarship. Details about the benefits of Germany scholarships are provided below.
Benefits of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship:
- Graduates will receive a monthly scholarship for the duration of their degree program.
- Expenses for master’s programs at public universities are covered under this scholarship.
- The host foundation will cover accommodation, health insurance and basic living costs.
- International students will also receive travel expenses.
- International students will get a chance to learn the German language.
- This full scholarship in Germany for international students is an opportunity to explore one of the European countries and its culture.
- The scholarship will also open doors for more opportunities.
– Have a university degree, as we do not provide support for bachelor studies,
– Prove above average academic performance,
– Be no older that 35 when applying,
– Have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level),
– Be actively engaged in voluntary work,
– Plan to study a minimum of three semesters at a university in Germany,
– Possess a broad general education and distinct interest in political issues,
– Have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
– Be open to develop their personal points of view and practice tolerance,
– Be highly motivated and able to convince us of their goals in life.
- Applications have to be submitted via e-mail to [email protected] in the following formats below:
- Subject: Application Scholarship_Name of Applicant
- Submit the documents in PDF format in German or English language. Name the documents using format: First Name_Last Name_Name of document (i.e. Chhayheng_Soth_CV)
- Be careful to fill out application forms completely.
- Prepare the required documents for the application.
- Applicants must make sure to apply before the deadline ends.
- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship deadline for the winter semester by 1 July 2023.