A very prominent scholarship granted to entering first-year students who have excelled academically is the Boston University Presidential Scholarship in the USA. Each year, the Boston University Board of Admissions gives out Presidential Scholarships to academically gifted students who go above and above the call of duty to be leaders in their communities and schools. A significant honour and distinction, being a Boston University Presidential Scholar has several advantages, including $25,000 each academic year for international undergraduate students. You have a fantastic opportunity to pursue a degree in the USA if you are an international student and meet the requirements for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship.
Presidential Scholarships at Boston University For gifted and motivated students, 2023 in the USA is a terrific opportunity to help them develop the abilities necessary to realise the central topic of worldwide collaboration. The goal of Boston University Scholarships is to discover those who are unable to consider studying because of obstacles in their academic pursuits. The undergraduate scholarship programmes at Boston University give students the chance to hone their professional talents while gaining the knowledge and abilities necessary to succeed in a demanding employment market.
One of the most prestigious universities in the world, Boston University has more than 34,000 students from 140 different countries. Boston University was established in 1839 and has 17 schools and colleges that provide undergraduate, graduate, and professional programmes. Boston University provides students with an unmatched mix of rigorous academics and practical experience that equips them for success in the constantly shifting global market. The university is situated in Boston, Massachusetts, one of the country’s most cosmopolitan and culturally diverse cities. Boston University is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and varied environment where each individual can flourish. For students from diverse backgrounds, the institution offers a stimulating and encouraging environment where they can explore their interests, hone their talents, and realise their full potential.
Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- University: Boston University
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Scholarship Value: $25,000
- Eligibility: International students
- The application deadline to apply for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in the USA is December 1, 2023.
Benefits of Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023:
A Presidential Scholarship at Boston University 2023 provides $25,000 per academic year to international undergraduate students.
Fields of Study:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in the USA:
- An applicant must rank in the top 5% of their high school graduating class.
- A applicant should have an ACT score of at least 33 and SAT scores of at least 1500.
- A candidate must have demonstrated outstanding extracurricular accomplishments in their communities and schools.
- A candidate must be a first-year Boston University student.
- Secondary School Records
- English Proficiency Tests (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Documentation of Financial Support.
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
How to Apply for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023?
- Please use the Coalition or Common Application to apply to Boston University.
- Candidates must turn in their admissions application and all required paperwork.
- Ensure that you fill out all the fields that are required for registration.