University of Science and Technology Scholarships for International students: Apply for the Fully Funded UST South Korea Scholarships 2023 as the applications for the fall 2023 intake are open. The UST offers Scholarships for Masters, Ph.D., and Master Leading to Ph.D. programs. Each year they award 300 scholarships to international students to study Free in South Korea. This is one of the Top scholarships in South Korea for any student. South Korea became the priority for many years.
Those applicants who are looking for Fully Funded scholarships in 2023 can submit online applications for the UST Scholarships. As it is fully funded and they have all the fields and programs. 300 scholarships that will cover all of the expenses. The University ranked top 100 in the world and providing quality education for many years. More details about the UST International Scholarship 2023 are given below.
University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
|University:||University of Science & Technology|
|Degree level:||MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||South Korea|
|Last Date:||15 May 2023|
University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students from all over the world. The UST Award will cover all the expenses to Study Free in South Korea. Details are given below:
- University Entrance Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- PhD Degree: KRW 1,600,000 / Month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library, Counseling
- Overseas training/exchange program
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Course Fee.
Eligibility Criteria :
Ready to start your journey to study in South Korea? Apply for the UST international students scholarship 2023-24 in South Korea. Before you proceed with the application, you must check the criteria and requirements. Opportunities Circle has listed the criteria below.
Eligibility Criteria for the UST Scholarship in Korea:
- Applicants from every part of the world can apply.
- Korean citizens cannot apply for this scholarship.
- To be eligible for a Master’s degree, a bachelor’s degree is compulsory.
- To apply for a Ph.D. degree, the applicant must have a master’s degree, or an equivalent degree is compulsory.
- International students must have good health to apply for international scholarships.
- Applicants should have high motivation and leadership skills.
Required Documents for UST Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations.
- Applicants should create an account at the UST website to get access to the application system.
- Applicants should complete all the required fields of the application form.
- Applicant must provide all the required documents.
- Applicant must submit all the information and documents carefully.
- The last date to apply for the UST scholarship for international students in South Korea 2023-2024 is 15 May 2023.