The University of Miami is a prestigious university of higher learning in the United States, and the University of Miami Stamps Scholarships are considered to be some of the most prestigious and competitive scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to exceptional undergraduate students from all over the world who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, creativity, leadership qualities, and a commitment to service. With generous funding from the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation, these scholarships help students to achieve their full potential and become active members of the University community. Whether you’re an ambitious high school senior or a motivated college student looking to take your studies to the next level, a University of Miami Stamps Scholarship could be just what you need to unlock your true potential and reach new heights. So if you want to be part of an exceptional academic community at one of America’s top universities, don’t wait – apply now!
The University of Miami was established in 1925. UM is a Private Research University in Coral Gables, Florida. The University is ranked in top 50 public Universities in USA. More than 17,811 students enrolled in the university. UM is providing high quality education to all national and international students.Read:Fully Funded Training Opportunity In Europe: Belgium 2021
The University has 67 PhD programs, 148 Masters Degree Courses and 132 Bachelors Degree program. Also offers 63 Research/Scholarships. University also offers to students a wide range of extra curricular activities.
University of Miami Bachelors Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: University of Miami
- Degree level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 1 November 2022.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Business Studies.
- Marine Science.
- Sports Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Health and Fitness.
- Marine Engineering.
University of Miami Bachelors Scholarship 2023 for International Students will provide all the expenses to complete Bachelors degree from USA. The award will provide the following benefits:
- 100% Complete Tuition Fee provided
- Free Housing on Campus
- Allowance for Meal
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Textbooks allowance
- Allowance for Laptop
- An amount of $12,000 will be given which may be used for Undergraduate Research, Study Abroad, Unpaid Internships, Leadership Development, Conferences and other educational purposes.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023:
- A candidate must meet the general admission requirement and prepare all the relevant documents at the time of admission.
- A candidate must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate study at the University of Miami, USA
- A candidate must demonstrate English language skills.
- A candidate must have a secondary school certificate or equivalent.
- High school Diploma Certificate
- Official High School transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Test Scores
How to Apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship?
- The students have to apply online through the application portal.
- Students who choose to submit an ACT and/or SAT score may request that official scores be sent to the University directly from the testing agency or self-report their scores on the Common Application. Students will not be needed to Superscore their own results or recalculate their scores. Simply enter scores exactly as received
- The students who have attended their high school in the US have to submit their transcripts directly through their high schools via [email protected].
- If electronic submission is not possible, these documents can be mailed to one of the following addresses:
- Mailing Address
University of Miami Office of Undergraduate Admission P.O. Box 249117 Coral Gables, FL 33124-9117Read:Nanyang University Scholarship in Singapore
- If sending via FedEx, DHL, UPS, or courier
University of Miami Office of Undergraduate Admission 1320 S. Dixie Highway Gables One Tower, Suite 945 Coral Gables, FL 33146
- In order to upload the test score, use the following codes
TOEFL Code: C730
IELTS Code: 4861
ACT Code: 0760
SAT Code: 5815
- The School Report of the candidate must be completed by the high school guidance counselor.
- The candidate must submit the letter of recommendation on the Common Application. The letter of recommendation must be provided by the school teacher or the counselor.
- The candidates have to submit an International Financial Certification Form.