University of Calabria Scholarships 2021-22 in Italy [Fully Funded]. Over the years, Italy has become an ideal place for higher education and today we are going to inform you that you can also get the privilege to study there. By applying to the University of Calabria Scholarships to foreign students 2021-22 in Italy, you can avail yourself of the opportunity to study on a fully-funded scholarship in Italy. Scholars would get the significant experience of the international community.
About University of Calabria
The University of Calabria is a state-run University and is a non-profit higher education institute. It offers a wide variety of courses for bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The University of Calabria is ranked first in the Italian University Ranking, CENSIS.
Why choose to study at the University of Calabria?
The University of Calabria is the largest and the best-equipped University campus in Italy. It gives specific relevance to the development of international mobility of students as well as the staff. It is a dynamic university where learning experiences become extraordinary opportunities.
- Application Deadline: May 14, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Calabria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee, Accommodation & Stipend
- Number of Awards: 120
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Candidates will be enrolled in English taught Master programs.
- Tuition fee coverage (€ 1.000,00)
- Free accommodation and canteen access in the university’s campus (value € 6.000,00).
- A stipend of € 1.700,00 will be provided.
- Eligible Countries: All International Students are eligible to apply for Italy scholarships. EU/NON-EU Both are Eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must hold minimum educational certifications to apply for any degree programmes.
- Candidate must hold bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Candidates must be in good health.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The applicants should register themselves on the University portal. The applicants will then have to appear for a test and select a course of choice.Read:Hurford Youth Leadership Program 2023 in USA | Fully Funded
- Bachelor’s degree and University transcript (required if you are applying for a master’s degree course – 2 years)
- English Language certificate; IELTS required
- National Identity card
- University Syllabus of all course (i.e. HEC Study Scheme)
- Reference letter
- Statement of purpose
- Any other helpful documents that make more chance for selection.