Pursue your studies Singapore. Good news! Singapore International Graduate Awards are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA), its benefits and step by step application process.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for doctoral research studies. Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) covers tuition fees, monthly stipend of $2,000, one-time settling-in allowance of $1,000 and one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a alliance between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. You can pursue your Ph.D. education in Singapore with SINGA, , establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
The Science, Technology and Research Agency (A*STAR) is conducting mission-oriented research to advance scientific discovery and technological innovation. For our research institutes, the wider research community, and industry, we play a main role in nurturing and developing talent and leadership.Read:CERN Summer Student Program 2023-24 in Switzerland (Fully Funded)
Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2022 Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: Singapore
- Host Institutions: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, & SUTD.
- Course Level: PhD/Doctorate
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 June 2022
Financial Benefits of Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022-2023:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Stipend from S$2,000 to S$2,700.
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Eligibility Criteria of SINGA Awards 2022-2023:
- All international graduates can apply for the 2022-2023 SINGA Scholarship.
- You should have a passion for research.
- You must have good writing skills and fluency in English.
Required Documents for Singapore International Graduate Award:
- A copy of a valid passport.
- A recent passport-size photo in JPG or PNG format.
- All academic transcripts are translated into the English language.
- 2 recommendation letters will be submitted by the referees online.
- English proficiency certificate (if required by the university).
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023?
- The candidates have to submit all the necessary documents online.
- The candidates have to select the research projects by browsing the projects from “Go to Research Areas”.
- The referees have to send the reference letters directly to SINGA.
- The application process will start once at least two reference letters will be received by SINGA.
- Softcopies of the required documents must be uploaded to the online application.
- Applicants who are applying through the SINGA portal are not required to apply on university portals separately.
- Try to submit your application at least two weeks before the deadline because once the application is submitted your referees relieve an email and they are 7 days to complete and send the reference letters.
- The candidates have to elaborate their research proposals in the application forms.
- The candidate can submit more than one or up to 3 research proposals.
- There is no need to contact the supervisor in order to apply for SINGA.
- The candidates can apply in any field of interest for PhD and there is no compulsion to follow the major of bachelors.