Waiting for an international internship opportunity? Apply for the KAUST International Internship in Saudi Arabia 2022-2023. This fully funded internship is offered at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology for a minimum of three to a maximum of 6 months at KAUST. This research internship is offered to all international students.
All eligible Bachelor’s and Master’s international students who are currently in their 3rd year or have graduated with a bachelor’s degree or those enrolled in a master’s degree can apply for the KAUST VSRP internship program. 130 international interns are accepted annually, including men and women. This is an excellent opportunity to add experience to your CV and do an internship abroad. The internship is fully funded, covering all the costs of international students. Therefore, students do not need to worry about internship expenses.
KAUST summer internship program in Saudi Arabia is an exciting opportunity for international students to become involved in research with mentor teachers in selected research areas. Each internship usually lasts from 3 to 6 months. Students will be exposed to cultural activities, field trips, and various aspects of KAUST’s work relevant to understanding. The international internship includes fieldwork, laboratory work, conferences and data workshops.
KAUST International internship program will cover all the expenses related to the internship, including air travel and visa costs, accommodation, living allowance and health insurance will also be provided to the interns. It is an excellent opportunity for international students to gain practical experience and prepare for professional careers. Students will gain practical work experience and expand their professional network. Furthermore, this KAUST internship will also open doors for more professional opportunities abroad. So, do not miss this opportunity and apply for the KAUST International Internship today!
KAUST International Internship 2023 Details:
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science & Technology)
- Total Internships: 130
- Program Duration: 3 to 6 Months
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: Open All Year
KAUST VSRP internship Saudi Arabia offers various study fields, which are listed below.
- Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Biological Fields.
Are you looking for what you get in this amazing internship program.
Benefits you will get in Kaust International Internship program:
- A monthly stipend (salary) of $1000 for international interns.
- A bedroom with a private bathroom will be provided.
- Coverage of visa cost.
- Provision of roundtrip airfare.
- Health insurance.
- Participation in social and cultural activities.
- Access to community resources.
Eligibility Criteria for KAUST Scholarship in Saudi Arabia:
Read the Eligibility Criteria Carefully for KAUST Scholarship.
- Candidates from all over the world with any Nationality are eligible.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Aspirants with a Master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Complete and Full Application Form should be submitted.
- There is No Application Fee.
Required Documents for the KAUST VSRP 2022-23:
The following documents are required with the internship application.Read:Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship For Foreign Students, 2021-2022
- Official Transcripts of current degrees (in English).
- Recommendation Letter.
- Statement Declaring Purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Valid Passport.
- Vaccine Certificate.
How to Apply For KAUST International Internship 2022-23?
- All candidates can apply while registering themselves through an email account.
- The applicants will receive an email notification confirming the registration.
- Provide all required personal information, e.g., name, address, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.
- Complete your registration request carefully and submit it.
- After your application is approved, you will be contacted by the faculty member of the KAUST for an interview.
- Once you are selected, a travel advisor will get in touch with you at the KAUST Campus.