IsDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22 | Fully Funded | Study in Turkey
IsDB Turkey Scholarships International Joint Scholarship Programme For Academic Year 2021-22
IsDB Turkey Scholarships International .The Islamic Development Bank IsDB and Turkey Scholarships are delighted to announce the call for new applications for the Year 2021-2022 on 15 March 2021.
The jointly funded scholarship programme is awarded to successful candidates for studies in the most reputable universities in Turkey, effective September 2021.
The Programme is designed to provide educational opportunities for the academically meritorious students from member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries to pursue a full-time study for Undergraduate, Masters’ and PhD degree aiming to build the right competencies required with a special focus on sustainability sciences to empower communities and to assist them in achieving their national and global development plans including the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Why to apply IsDB Turkey Scholarships
This scholarship in Turkey is a fully-funded scholarship for international students in which tuition fee waiver, health insurance, round travel expenses, monthly stipend, and accommodation will be covered. Furthermore, as the study mode of conduct will be Turkish so students will be waived for the Turkish language course for one year approximately.
Details About IsDB Turkey Scholarships 2022
- Country: Turkey
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2021
Financial Coverage for IsDB Turkiye Scholarship
- Round airfare expenses will be provided.
- A full tuition fee waiver will be covered.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- For the undergraduate program, a monthly stipend of up to 1800TL will be provided.
- For the Master’s program, a monthly stipend of up to 2100TL will be provided.
- For the Doctoral program, a monthly stipend of up to 2600TL will be provided.
- A scholar has to attend one Year Turkish Language Course that would be covered in the scholarship.
Fields of Study in IsDB Turkey Scholarships
- Agriculture Economy
- Political Science, Public Administration
- Preschool Education
- Psychology and Behavioural Sciences
- Public Relations, Publicity, Advertisement
- Security Studies
- Social Services
- Sociology and Cultural Studies
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- International Law
- International Relations, Field Studies
- Islamic Theology
- Livestock Breeding
- Constitution/Public Law
- Design (Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Textile)
- Development Studies
- Documentation and Record-Keeping
- Economy, Econometrics
- Educational Sciences, Comparative Education
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences, Ecology
- Finance and Banking
- Food Science and Technology
- General and Comparative Literature
- Genetic Engineering
- Art History
- Astronomy, Physics
- Automotive Engineering and Technology
- Geodesy, Cartography, Remote Sensing
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
- Tourism, Catering, and Hotel Management
- Transportation and Traffic Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Veterinary Physician
- Geomatic Engineering
- Maritime Engineering and Technology
- Marketing and Sale Management
- Materials Science
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Microbiology, Biotechnology
- Museum Studies, Preservation
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Nursing, Midwifery, Physical Therapy
Eligibility Criteria in IsDB Turkey Scholarships
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate, Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master, Be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her bachelor studies.
- For PhD, Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc, Have PhD degree in one of the approved fields of the program. Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
HOW TO APPLY in IsDB Turkey Scholarships
Eligible candidates for the IsDB Turkish Scholarship, must click on the apply button below to create an account on the Turkish Scholarship Online Application System. Those who have created an account in the past can use it for their application. Please log in, follow instructions to fill the form, upload required documents and submit your application.
Required Documents in IsDB Turkey Scholarships
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport;
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application);
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation;
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application);
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university program);
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only).
- Review of Applications : April-May 2021
- Interviews for short-listed Applicants : June-July 2021
- Announcement of Results : August 2021
- Students’ Onboarding (Visa and Travel to Turkey) : September 2021.