Applications are open for the Danish Government Scholarship 2023 for non-EU/EEA students. The scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science at the University of Southern Denmark. Fully funded scholarship is offered for the Master’s (MSc) program in Engineering (mechatronics and electronics) at the University of Southern Denmark (Sonderborg). The scholarship will be offered to international students from non-EU/EEA countries.
The University of Southern Denmark will award a master’s scholarship to recognize the importance of investment for overseas students to ensure quality education for all. The scholarship is fully funded, covering tuition fees and offering a grant to cover living costs for the duration of the scholarship. Denmark government scholarship for international students will be offered based on academic excellence as it is a highly competitive program.
There is no need for a separate application for the Danish Government Scholarship SDU; students who are offered a place for the eligible program will automatically be considered for the scholarship. The faculty may also award scholarships for other programs if the applicants are highly qualified for the scholarship. However, remember that if applicants are eligible for Danish State Grant, they cannot apply for this scholarship.
Highly qualified students will be selected for the European scholarship; applicants can only be considered if they submit all the required documents and meet all the application requirements before the deadline. Applicants can apply for the February intake. The master’s scholarships in Europe are meant for full-degree graduate students. The University of Southern Denmark is a top public university in Odense and ranked #353 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. Therefore, do not miss this opportunity before the deadline ends. Further details are provided in this article below. Read it to the end so you don’t miss any important information.
Danish Government Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition Fee + Stipend
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Denmark
- Last Date: 1 February 2023.
- Tuition will be completely waived.
- The scholar is given a subsistence allowance.
- If required, the candidate will get an additional allowance.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Scholarships in Denmark:
- Applicants must apply to and be accepted into a Master’s degree course in one of the available subjects
- Applicants must belong to a non-EU/EEA country.
- A candidates must be well in Health.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree.
Eligible Fields of Study:
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarships?
- The application gets open twice a year.
- All interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria on the official website.
- An application form will be the same for admission and scholarship.
- A candidate has to create an account and fill out the application form.
- A candidate must attach the required documents to the application form.
- September intake: 1 February
- February intake: 1 September