Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships 2022/23 for International Students:
Do you want to start your academic journey in Canada? Good News, Apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2023. Canada Government Scholarship 2023 aims to welcome outstanding International students who want to pursue a doctoral degree (or combined MA/PhD or MD/PhD) in Canada.
Canadian Government Scholarships are available in Canadian top Universities. This is most prestigious and best scholarship provided by Government of Canada. So, don’t miss this amazing opportunity. Canada Vanier Scholarship will cover all the expenses to study Free in Canada.
The selection criteria of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Program are based on leadership skill, research potential, and academic merit. Up to 166, Vanier CGS scholarships are awarded annually to eligible students. The Funding for Vanier Scholarship 2022 is valid for three years only.
Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships 2022/23 Details:
- Provided by: Canadian Government
- Degree level: Masters leading to PhD, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Domestic & International
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 1 November 2022.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2023 Programs:
- Natural sciences
- Health research
- Social Sciences
- Engineering Research
- Humanities Research
Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships 2022/23 in Canada will provide an amount of $50,000/Year to national and international students to Study Free in Canada. These funds are enough for all expenses until the completion of degree. This amount is enough for Living allowance of 1 person, and to give University Fees, Dormitory and other expenses to Study Free in Canada.Read:ADB Summer Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGS):
- Permanent residents of Canada, Canadian citizens, and Foreign citizens can apply for CGS
- A candidate must be nominated by the only one university which must be receiving the Vainer CGS universities quota.
- A candidate must be pursuing the first PhD program.
- A candidate must not be receiving any fellowship or scholarship from CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree.
- For Complete CGS Eligibility Criteria Please Read Here
Supporting Documents for the Vanier CGS 2023:
- A ResearchNet application form.
- A CV/Resume.
- Educational Documents
- References letters
- Proof of Language (if required)
- Summary of research interest
- Research proposal
- Other supporting if any.
How to Apply for Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships?
- First of all confirm your eligibility for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, then apply for a university mentioned in the Vanier Scholarship Universities list.
- After that, contact the faculty of graduate and inform about your interest in the Vanier Scholarship.
- Create a Canadian Common CV (CVV) and link it to the ResearchNet.
- Begin your ResearchNet application and fill the application according to the research interest.
- Visit the official website for further details.